LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Pinch in my shoulder

Over the summer I pounded the weights heavy benching and shoulder pressing. I now discovered a nic e pinch in my right shoulder and I cant reach across to the left side of my shoulder or back like when I shower and am lathering up. What do you think is causing this pinch and is there a remedy? Is this permanent?

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    As with most lifting injuries to the delts, it could be rotator cuff. I've had this happen to me twice on both shoulders. You have a choice of two solutions.

1) You can allow it to heal on its own, which can take from a couple of months to a couple of years.

2) You can see an orthopedic doctor about it and have them shoot your with cortizone. The only problem with that is that it's a temporary solution to your problem.

microphobia is offline New Member
    could also be a seperated AC joint,a simple xray will tell you,I have one in my right shoulder couldnt bench or press for couple months, now only light weight and it still hurts.You should find out couse if its your rotator should get it fixed,if its AC joint should get it fixed either way it will just get worse if you dont.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well this dont sound good. Never thought I would get a freakin injury. N I always make fun of the other guys complaining....

Thread Information