Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

help me prove my girlfriend wrong (kind of long)

ok today my girlfriend and I were watching tv and this very heavy set girl came on, it was like a talk show or something, she weighed like 350 or something and she was only 17 years old

shes like I tried all the diets etc and none of them work, this pissed me off because the general public believes that just diet alone will start shedding those pounds and most want to be lazy and not exercise/workout

so anyway I was like she should stop complaining and start doing some real working out, she will lose that weight with proper diet and exercise, my girlfriend tells me that some people are just naturally that heavy and no matter what they do they cant help it

this might be so, but I argued and said anyone can look anyway they want if they put enough work into it and are serious enough about it, well she tells me that I cant change my weight to any smaller just like she cant change hers so she gets bigger (she weighs 99lbs, thin girl banging body though), anyways I said to her I bet I could change my body if I wanted, and shes like havent you tried that already (truthfully I have but was never very serious about it and kind of gave way about 1-2 weeks) she kind of compared me to my best friend john and said I wont be as skinny as him( he weighs just as much as me but hes 2 inches taller) he has naturally wide shoulders, but everything else on his body is in porportion with one another, very small chest, his arms are 13 inches at best and calves are probably about he same if not smaller. He just has his weight spread out evenly more. My arms are 15s, my calves 17s(naturally), I have much more muscle then he does, but because I am bigger I look fatter too when that really isnt the case.

I weigh about 185lbs, my body fat if I were to guess is probably about 13%, Im also 5'10'' and 20 years old

Now the only products I can get my hands on are fina(would take 2 weeks to get) and making the ECA stack, I also can get clen but its the oxyflux kind and I would probably need to take alot of it. Maybe I can do the alternating method? where I am on clen, then on ECA etc I also have cytomel too its the brand called cynomel and I dont know how well it will work.

I tried the ECA stack before and I lost roughly 8lbs in one week, I then put back on about 1-2lbs, is there a way to alternate this or something?

besides this what else can I do to start shedding some weight? I would like a dramatic difference if possible and if possible I would love a 6 pack.
    I am willing to do anything.
    I started running 2 miles on my lifting off days but if someone thinks I should add that on top of the work outs and maybe make the cardio days longer then 2 miles please I am all ears.

thanks so much and sorry for the long story

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No need to juice to change your body compoostion. Diet and exercise are the key. You are preaching it to your girlfriend yet you are going to add juice just to try and accomplish it ?? Doesn't make sense. Sounds like your main problem is motivation in the past if you can only hang with something for a few weeks.

If you want to do cardio on weight days, split it up. Cardio in the morning, weights in the afternoon / evening. I can't stand doing both at the same time. Being in the gym for longer than 1 hr 15 min kills me.

Pick up the book Body For Life by Bill Phillips.

As for losing weight. Why lose weight. Why not gain muslce and lose fat ??

thank you for you help

but 1

1 I never said under the circumstances of not using steroids , shes under the belief that regardless of what you do whether using AS or natural you cant change body composition.
    Motivation so much isnt my problem but finding something that works is, it is very difficult to start triming down and it bothers me that I see guys all the time with year round six packs, now my stomach isnt fat, you can see the top 4 abs but I for some reason cannot get rid of the little lip on the end of my stomach.

By weight I meant fat and thats my fault and thanks for calling it on me, alot of times I forget that people arent reading my mind and that I am talking to experienced people, had I said that to someone non experienced they would assume I meant fat.

one other thing I forgot
    as for the gaining muscle and losing fat, well I would love to do that but I have posted this many times and almost every response I have received was that its near impossible to do even with juice or you need rediculously good genetics

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Not true. GOod diet and excercise will do it with the proper motivation. Start off by trying to burn the fat as your main Goal you will see that the muscle will come with the fat loss as long as you are lifting and doing cardio.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    one other thing I forgot
    as for the gaining muscle and losing fat, well I would love to do that but I have posted this many times and almost every response I have received was that its near impossible to do even with juice or you need rediculously good genetics
    i'm tellin ya. i know it's kind of cheesy soundin, but i suggest you and your girlfriend get on the body for life program. i think it's good for beginners. i know you may think you're not a beginner, but i would say you're close - just by the way you talk of not being able to gain / lose weight, etc. you will see that once you get everything worked out, it's fairly easy to put on a little muscle and drop some fat. i'm not talking huge gains here (ie. going from screech powers to a.c. slater overnight), but definitely noticebale gains within a few month's time.

i also suggest before you start you take some before shots. you and your girlfriend probably see each other every day, so it's not like she can see the gains / progress as quickly as someone who hasn't seen you for a few months time.

in response to your thing earlier about people being too fat. yes, it's true. some people can't help it. they have metabolic problems and other factors, thyroid, whatever it may be, that screws with their system and makes them look this way. so your girlfriend is right about that part.

as for the juice aspect - why involve an outside factor ?? anyone can juice and most time see some gains. your girlfriend's dare is for you to try it naturally and see if you can do it.

someday is offline Member
    i'm gonna have to call bull****s on your g/f...id always been chubby but a few years ago i weighed 250 at about 90% fat...today im 215 or so and about 13% so if she say you cant change your composition tell her shes ignorant and show her some before and after pictures in that body for life book. And if she reallys thinks she cant gain weight look around for a bulking diet and put her on that.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    i'm gonna have to call bull****s on your g/f...id always been chubby but a few years ago i weighed 250 at about 90% fat...today im 215 or so and about 13% so if she say you cant change your composition tell her shes ignorant and show her some before and after pictures in that body for life book. And if she reallys thinks she cant gain weight look around for a bulking diet and put her on that.
    Yes she is wrong but please dont take it so badly, its not her fault that she has a lack of education in the physical education department, shes from a way broken home and really doesnt have hobbies or interests and such because she always constantly works or goes to school.
    I really want to find a way to get myself cutting down, how did you cut down so much? I know its easier when you are heavier or have a higher BF% but maybe I can use what you did with my workouts

I would like to be in the 10% or lower category if possible, but I dont know if this is realistic in my time span

Carl

Thread Information