El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Shoulder Question

After coming off my reconstructive shoulder surgery, that whole area is still very weak for me. I'm trying to get them back to strength, and I know with shoulders you can not lift too heavy weights when you're isolating certain parts. What do you think most people lift with their shoulders? I know every exercise is different, but if you could give me a range it would help me a lot and give me a goal to set for myself.

AntiDrugDude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    After coming off my reconstructive shoulder surgery, that whole area is still very weak for me. I'm trying to get them back to strength, and I know with shoulders you can not lift too heavy weights when you're isolating certain parts. What do you think most people lift with their shoulders? I know every exercise is different, but if you could give me a range it would help me a lot and give me a goal to set for myself.

well.. you'd better not lift max on ur shoulders for some time.

If you dont want to go through another surgery.

Anyway, I lift 60pound (one hand) with free weights over head, thats more then mostly on my fitness club (hehe..)
    The ammount of weight is relative, depends how u are build up geneticly (orhoweverthatisspelledcorrectly)

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Agreed...start very light and do very basic movements.remember it is going to take a while so don't push it!! give it a little time and your body will tell you when it is ready, you just need to tell it what you want it to do now, and give the hurt part time to catch up.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am having severe problems with my shoulder, rotator cuff area..take it easy! Read the signals your body gives..start slow and light.

Thread Information