mustang331 is offline Member

GETTING BACK INTO IT: Need help guys please!!

Ok well as some might remember ( Prob. not ) My cousin died in my house about 5 months ago from drugs, after many months of greiving (SP? ) Which I am still going through I need to step back into the gym, I bought juice for my first cycle, and was going to start the day he went back to NY ( I live in FL he was on vacation ) Well I am not going to juice for a while ( Atleast I plan to wait )

I was training for a good year and a half and being serious for once, I am 24 years old and 195lbs @ 5'9, I lost a crap load of muscle and gained allot of fat, For the past month I have been doing about 40 minutes of cardio 5 days a week, I would like* to lose some body fat and then when ready start the juice ( This stuff will expire in 05 ) so I do not want it to go to waste. I work 9-6 and can workout anytime inbetween that.

I am lost and need my drive back and do not know where to start, Maybe someone can throw some schedules at me, and what time I should be working out at..

Guys I thank you so much in advanced...

mustang331 is offline Member
    LOL thanks guys!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member

Wink

it's better to ask specific questions, your post is kinda confusing, work out when ever you want to

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio AM..before you go to work...work out in the PM, after work. If you work 9-6 you seem to have a schedule that will permit a flexible workout.

Thread Information