Sculpter is offline New Member

Post Workout Heat???

Not sure if this should be here or in the diet section.

What are your thoughts on extending elevated body temperature beyond working out. I know thermogenics like ephedra are supposed to increase metabolic rate by increasing cell temp but would sitting in a sauna improve upon fat burning? For that matter keeping warm all day. You see wrestlers cut weight this way but 99.9% of that is water.

Anybody have extended experience or experimented with this?

Cheers,

S

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpter
    Not sure if this should be here or in the diet section.

What are your thoughts on extending elevated body temperature beyond working out. I know thermogenics like ephedra are supposed to increase metabolic rate by increasing cell temp but would sitting in a sauna improve upon fat burning? For that matter keeping warm all day. You see wrestlers cut weight this way but 99.9% of that is water.

Anybody have extended experience or experimented with this?

Cheers,

S
    I'm pretty sure that's how clen works. Clen will increase your body temp and help cut fat with proper diet and exercise. I don't believe a Sauna will help with fat loss, I think it'll just make you real hot . The combination of rasied body temp and exercise will help you lose fat. Diet is the most import single element to fat loss.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    sitting in a sauna can and will help with weight loss, But not necesarilt fat loss. I am a former High School wrestler and we use to wrape our selvs in siran wrape and go do exercises in the sauna to drop a quick 5 pounds, but i tell ya it isnt healthy and i felt so weak after words.

You would be sweating out too many Nutrients.

Thread Information