superpecker is offline New Member

Angry Lat asymmetry issue please help me

Hello everyone,

My problem is that whenever I do Pull-ups,Rows, my left side tends to get tired before my right side does. I would just like to know if there is a good way to bring up my left side of my lats. I'am currently working my left side of my lat muscle ONLY(one arm-Pulldowns, one arm-rows,etc). I also strive to have good form also. I would just like to hear your guys's feedback on how I should treat this sort of dilemma in my back training. Please.....any input is greatly appreciated.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I read an article in M&F mag about a year ago on the very subject. It basically said to do what your doing work it unilateral (one at a time) should help.

Steele is offline Member
    had some issues like this myself so i asked Flex Wheeler, Milos Sarcev, and Shawn Ray what they thought. The consensus was to train unilaterally and accept your imperfections to some degree. Even Flex said his symmetry is off but the way he shows his physique and how he poses hides it so well no one can tell. unilateral training worked wonders for me!!!

superpecker is offline New Member
    Thank you guys for all your input.

Thread Information