StevePJC is offline Member

353 to 297 to 308 and STUCK

I posted this in the Supplament Forum and was wanting some different opinions. So if this is against the rules to double post, my apologies, and please keep this one and remove the other.

I was 353 pounds to start this year. Went down to 297 in July and since I moved to Japan in August have gone back UP to 308. I am officially stuck!

Was a HEAVY gear user from 94 to early 97 and had a mild heart attack that threw me off. Just started exercising this year and have been put on 200mg testosterone carbopol daily which gives me a ferocious appetite but doesn't do much else that I can notice. Probably because my BF is WAY high.

I swim 1 mile 3 times per week and ride my bike around the base runway here 3 times per week which is about 21 miles total.

Diet has been cut dramatically but have started intake of more protein since I have started light weights.

Just wondering what folks who have been at this since I quit 6 years ago might reccomend as far as routine, diet, supplamentation, etc

I cannot take any of the ephedra products or products with high caffiene (sp)

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    353 LBS BODY WEIGHT? Good Lord bro!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    It sounds like you have ALOT of medical problems.. I would seriously recommend talking to your doctor and maybe being referred from him to a trainer. Getting advice from a lot of different people can sometimes be hard and being your bodyweight not to many people know what its like.

Oh yeah. I worked in professional wrestling fro 92-2000 and racked up my fair share of bumps and bruises. My time on gear was done with no dicipline at all which lead to my heart attack and all of my other problems.

With the help of medication I got my cholesterol down to 160 which is great for someone my size. I dont have a blood pressure problem. I'm just BIG. My doctor last year helped me out in getting back into the exercise routine slowly. I thought I was doing great losing 56 pounds in less than a year but am stumped as to why I am going back up. Is it because I'm getting a little more serious with the weights and protein intake? That's the only explination I have but am still stumped because I hit the cardio pretty hard.

353 pounds indeed I was Bamma. When I was at my peak on the gas I was 336 with a 550 bench press and a nasty attitude. Now with my physical limitations I'm doing good to get 135 up with no pain. Doc says the slower I go the more my muscles will remember and sooner or later they'll wake up again.

MachZ is offline Member
    Have you tried to cut down on your carbs to reach Keto?

There is a diet called CKD that might help you. It is helping people loose alot of BF as well as keeping most of their muscle.

Check out this link for info on the ckd diet :

http://www.c-k-d.com/forums/

Good luck bro let us know how you progress.

Good luck bro! Watch those carbs over in Japan..all that white rice and Asahi Super Dry can catch up to you! Diet and Cardio are the key at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Good luck bro! Watch those carbs over in Japan..all that white rice and Asahi Super Dry can catch up to you! Diet and Cardio are the key at this point!
    Well hell I think you just pegged it. And yes I am a moron. White rice. I eat at this place called Yakiniku ALOT and always get rice. I'm normally there for the meat and chicken but ALWAYS get rice. Not much of a beer drinker so that isn't really a problem.

When I lived in Japan, I could not keep my azz out of Yoshinoya! That stuff is the bomb! Finish it off with an Asahi Super Dry....MAN! Almost makes me wanna go back!

Thread Information