Thread: GOD my legs

bex
    bex is offline Banned

GOD my legs

I have been training for 14 years and i can squat over 500lb.The problem is what ever i do they never grow i look like a fridge on stilts..HELP me bros iam desperate...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Wear long shorts...or pants

Sorry Bex...I couldn't resist I'm not sure what to tell you, it may be genetic. My legs grow when the right stimulus is there (I know it hasn't been there nearly enough Tigress ) and I can't squat 500lbs. Maybe you should try a lower wieght with a slow cadence. Squeeze at the top and bottom of every rep and concentrate/focus on feeling the muscle work...not moving the wieght....that has really helped my delts. Good luck brother. Anyone else?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    have you tried front squats, heavy hack, sissy squats or heavy lunges?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks pete i have tried low weight ...i think i have tried everything i might even try wearing a skirt being so they look girly...NO ofence to the ladies on the board.

As you say can enyone else help...

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Lunges i cant seem to get the hang of but i think i will try to master them ..Thanks dane

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    I can squat over 500 pounds as well, when you do like leg extensions and leg curls try this.....start heavy and do 10 reps, take 10 seconds break and lower the weight a little, do 10 more reps, and take 10 more seconds and lower the weight, on this last set you should barley be able to do 10 reps if you did it correctly, it really built my legs up with some good defination, plus you finish your leg workout quicker by doing 3 quick sets

jersey juice is offline Member
    I had chicken legs until I started super setting them. I go in and do my squat routine, then leg presses then I superset hamstring curls & extensions and they spurred some kind of growth. Of course you can always inject suspension in the quad for localized growth, I believe that's one of the only AS that will do that.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, when i started stalling in the leg department, i switched to smith machine ass to the floor squats, lower the weight as it is way harder than just 90 degree bar on the back...IMO. Try that, and even one day go in there, throw a couple 45s on each side, or even 1 for that matter, and just pound out as many reps as you can in one set...shoot for a really high number and don't stop until your legs feel like they are going to explode. Guarantee that will make them grow.

It's so fun talking legs, cuz all my buddy's here are saying what you guys and i hate. "I don't train legs, i don't want big legs."

I just say Ok, as i watch mine grow monthly. I love seeing improvements in your legs, because unless you are a chick who wears skirts or wear daisy duke's. . .you don't look at them often so you can really see improvements. . .and I'm gettin there, slowly but surely. My legs use to be literally poles, when i started training, you could wrap your hands around my quads, i looked gross...sick looking almost. But not anytmore...ahhhhhhh the power of 'ASS TO THE FLOOR SQUATS'.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 01-08-2002 at 01:58 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks bros..And papa i will give your idea a blast and ......

Thread Information