Thread: Morning Cardio

Ethereal is offline New Member

Morning Cardio

do i have go out and walk to loose the fat? isnt there any other way to get the cardio? its hard to go out and walk when its over -20 degrees celsius

is it ok to train the abs instead? ie crunches, leg raises and twists not with any weight, just to failure.. and doing that about halv an hour EOD or E3D?

ill dont think it will be overtraining, its just stimulates the abs and you are doing something to burn cals. please give me some feedback on this.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Doing abs will not even come close to doing the work of cardio. Try to find somewhere indoors where you can walk, or invest in a treadmill or stationary bike.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Doing abs will not even come close to doing the work of cardio.

i couldn't agree with you more........so true

Ethereal - who saids you need to go outside in this freezing weather to do cardio?!?...........get your ass on a treadmill @ the gym.....lol......high intensity......or use the stairmaster
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Get your ass outside!!! When it's really cold you burn WAY more calories. Just dress accordingly and go hard.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Get your ass outside!!! When it's really cold you burn WAY more calories. Just dress accordingly and go hard.

lol i could never do that....i HATE the cold.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    In the words of Alex Lowe(deceased)......"I am not a fair weather climber..".

I hear ya Danielle. I hate the cold more than anyone, but when it comes to my getting my cardio fix......the weather means nothing!

murph is offline Member
    bro,. just buy a jump rope,.. they are a few bucks and its a great cardio,..(IMO)...... i have a treadmill,. and i live in a warm southern state,...so i do not know about the cold morning cardio ,. sorry ,..... you need to do cardio though to answer your question (treadmill however).... the abs thing wont get you the same results,.....
    Murph

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    You can always move next door, or in with me. It will be in the 70's this wk.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I used to run in the winter, but with all the ice and snow, it just got too **** frustrating.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah don't let the cold weather hold you back from reaching your goals. Do what I did and buy yourself a recumbertant bike. You can get a good one for 200 bucks.

~US~

Thread Information