Fuller is offline Associate Member

a little over weight

hey guys. I am 6' 1" weigh 245. A month ago i weighed 268. I have lost it thru a strict diet, 20 minutes of cardio a day and weight training. I seem to be toning up,losing fat and gaining muscle. But i have flabby tits. I would not consider them "bitch tits" as they are not that big (thank god). But none the less they are flabby and a little bit embarrasing. Any tips u guys can give me would be great. Thanks a ton Fuller

Danielle is offline Female Member
    20 minutes of cardio is not enough
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    keep dieting and working out, be patient, it'll come

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Try splitting your cardio into 2 sessions if possible: 30-45min in the AM on an empty stomach and then another 20-30min before bed

If you can only do cardio once a day, do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Like scottninpo said keep plugging away with the diet and weight training and the results WILL come.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    btw, 23lbs in one month is A LOT of wieght to lose, do not starve yourself or you'll set yourself up to gain it all back plus more, that's why america is so f***ing fat, they think that dieting means cutting calories for two weeks to lose five pounds

Thread Information