Thread: biceps suck

collegeboy2387 is offline New Member

biceps suck

hey i have a question about the biceps.... ive been making some good progression on the size and shape latley but I have one problem...the lenth. I cant seem to extend my bicep down my arm. When i flex it makes like a cupl inch gap and looks stupid
    - ne suggestions on lifts that work on the lenth... grip on the bar,reps,exersise?
    thanx guys

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Genetics brother ..CDIZZLE

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you go ALL the way down when you curl... It's a mistake we all do but it made a difference for me when i finally started developing my lower bicep head...

Especially on concentration curls, on a preacher bench... make sure you forearm hits the bench, then curl it up...otherwise its no use... Squeeze it at the top man too...like your flexing...force as much blood as you can into your muscles

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Make sure you go ALL the way down when you curl... It's a mistake we all do but it made a difference for me when i finally started developing my lower bicep head...

Especially on concentration curls, on a preacher bench... make sure you forearm hits the bench, then curl it up...otherwise its no use... Squeeze it at the top man too...like your flexing...force as much blood as you can into your muscles
    There is no such thing as a lower bicep head!!!!!! FFS! Itīs genetics that determine the shape and length of our muscle tendons.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    There is no such thing as a lower bicep head!!!!!! FFS! Itīs genetics that determine the shape and length of our muscle tendons.
    LMAO of , the lower biceps head ? wtf is that ?

Happy newyear

Thread Information