fabry is offline Senior Member

concentrate gains on legs while as

i will soon start my first cycle with dbol and test enant.
    i'd like to find a way to concentrate gains on legs especially... coz my legs suffered a lot after a car accident i had few years ago and after that i was never able to get them back... i mean once ive started to train again i had good results on upper body but very poor gains on legs and calves...
    is not a problem of training... ive tried ALL kind of systems but nothing
    so im thinking of doing just one exercice for the upper muscles and a very heavy leg routine every 4-5 days.. or maybe i should just avoid to train the upper body?
    i hope you get my point and can give me a good solution....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    do not neglect one body part in order to concentrate on another, best thing to do is train your legs heavy all the time and concentrate on squatting until it makes you puke, (not really) try the 20 rep squat routine outlined in the book supersquat, if your legs don't grow from that, you have no hope

fabry is offline Senior Member
    where can i get this squat tips?
    but if i train at same intensity at the end of cycle ill have same problem... bigger in the upper part of my body.
    what about different training for upper and lower part...
    power/strenght training with very low reps for upper body and mass training for legs and calves?
    tnx

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    um, training that way will make your upper body grow faster than your lower body, look for the book SUPERSQUAT, everything you need to know about training legs is there

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondo[ITA]
    i will soon start my first cycle with dbol and test enant.
    i'd like to find a way to concentrate gains on legs especially... coz my legs suffered a lot after a car accident i had few years ago and after that i was never able to get them back... i mean once ive started to train again i had good results on upper body but very poor gains on legs and calves...
    is not a problem of training... ive tried ALL kind of systems but nothing
    so im thinking of doing just one exercice for the upper muscles and a very heavy leg routine every 4-5 days.. or maybe i should just avoid to train the upper body?
    i hope you get my point and can give me a good solution....
    To answer one question u have about avoiding the upper body.......don't do that....continue to work your upper body.

Bro I have had problems with my legs growing also.....they get stronger but not much size.........I tried bigol'legs leg shocker in this forum and it has helped a lot.....I have went from hating to work legs to looking forward to leg day, even though it's hard and I want to quit, I keep going.......I have come to learn my legs can be pushed much harder than I ever imagined.

Thread Information