wakatak87 is offline Junior Member

sit/stand + weird ball in my hand

im just wondering if you should sit down or stand up when using a preacher curl attached to a bench.

and im also wondering if you guys have a clue for wtf is going on with my hand below the ring finger there is a weird hard ball under the skin, im guessing its a cartilege chunk but its been there a long time and really interfering with weights because it gets smashed and hurts like hell. you can like move it around a little too.

Swellin Guest
    Let me be the first to recommend having a doc take a look at your lumpy hand. That does not sound like something that should be left unchecked.

wakatak87 is offline Junior Member
    ew gross lumpy hand...its just like a couple cm wide ball and i think it might be just part of growing or something but i probably should get it checked anyways.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Standing preacher curls?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    the lump is probably a callus, a build up of dead skin caused by friction, as far as preachers, it doesn't matter, sitting or standing, whatever you prefer

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    I like to do the preachers standing as with alot of other exercises bacuse it allows me to adjust myself to best fit the machine/bench even during the set.

Thread Information