Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Question about cardio..

Hey guys im currently cutting.. i do AM cardio and PM weights, my question is this i do weights 8-10 pm so i usully finish 9-11pm. when i get out of the gym i always have this burst of energy and i was wondering if doing some intense cardio (40 yard sprints) post weights would be too catabolic? since i usully go to sleep an hour after weight training.. thanks in advance..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    Hey guys im currently cutting.. i do AM cardio and PM weights, my question is this i do weights 8-10 pm so i usully finish 9-11pm. when i get out of the gym i always have this burst of energy and i was wondering if doing some intense cardio (40 yard sprints) post weights would be too catabolic? since i usully go to sleep an hour after weight training.. thanks in advance..

If I leave the gym, without having to basically drag myself to the car, then I didn't work hard enough. What is it that your doing from 10 -11. You say you lift weights from 8-10 and finish 9-11, that makes no sense

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i dont know how to explain it.. like i get to a point where i cant do any more weight training but i can still run.. thus the question.. as far as the schedual goes if i go in at 9 i leave at 10 if i go in at 10 i leave at 11.. ?

Do some quick sprints. It can only help in my opinion, as long as your not going to do more than 15 or 20 min, worth.

Thread Information