Thread: Dogg Crapp VS.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Dogg Crapp VS.

I have read a little bit about the dog crapp routine/training....

and i was wondering how everyone else compared up to other routines?
    most likely everyone has the old school normal...chest one day...then legs...bis tris..back shoulders..and so on..

the ones of you that know anything about dog crapp..what do u think of it?
    have you used it?
    liked? disliked?
    tell me what u think fellas...thanx

TIMMZ

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Well I had a post a while back that contained his training theories, and its pretty convincing. I've read it probably 5-6 times so far. If you have any doubts about it, go read it and i assure you that your doubts will be dismissed.

This is actually something I wrote back a while in a PM:

{You just need to expose yourself to some different theories, just try to keep an open mind and try to figure out why you're doing what you're doing. If you don't understand that, then you won't beleive in what you're doing. Try to look at a split and look at the way its set up and try to figure out why its set up that way to acheive what as its main purpose.}

I can't really express in words what I'm trying to say. You just need to look at training systems of all sorts and figure out what the hell is going on. Look at the different factors that are being changed and what theories that the split is based upon, and how that person developed a split around those theories.

I think thats all I'll say about training in general for now. Alot of times to appreciate the good splits, you have to go try a bunch of bad splits and figure out why the bad splits don't work and why the good ones did.

I will never go back to doing the classical Western split. It just doesn't make much sense.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    after reading about it a few months ago, it sounded pretty much what my own training had been evolving towards, so i decided to try it, and let me tell you, i absolutely love it! every single workout i have either added reps or weight to each exercise, i've been natural for about two years now, and i am almost as strong now as the last time i did a cycle, i've never experienced strength increases this quickly before, if you can't tell, i give it a big thumbs up

Thread Information