Thread: joint grinding

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

joint grinding

when I work my arms, curls for example, once in a while there is a grinding sound in my right elbow joint. Doesn't hurt though. Anyone experienced this? Would glutamine help?

ptbyjason Guest
    I would say glucosamine before glutamine. Glucosmine would be for joint repair. Creatine would be good for making the joints more fluid (or at least it does for me) due to the water retention. I would suggest allsportsnutrition.com to find these fine products, but that is JMO.

Ironweb is offline Member

Glucosmine

DEFFINATELY go with glucosmine if you have any joint trouble. Just keep talking it because it takes about 30 days before you really start to notice that it is working. You need to realize it does not happen in a day.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it. Glucosamine next on shop. list

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Glucosamine yes, and also add be sure you're getting your efa's. Joint noises can be nothing more than synovial fluid moving around in the joints, or it can be degenerative joints, but if you're training heavy then you definately want the glycosamine. One more addition to think about is MSM. MSM is a natural sulfur that get's depleted in the joints, and supplementation can often even eleviate pain if there.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice to have you back DB Top answer.

Thread Information