Thread: would this work

alert is offline Junior Member

would this work

sup fellas .. im currently very busy doing 3 hours of muay thai kickboxing 4 times a week and can't find the energy to go to the gym afterwords to hit the weights .. i was thinking of doing a full body workout once or twice a week consisting of compound movments ... would i gain off this ? or atleast maintain .. what i have untill i cut up .. im trying to lose 30 pounds.. any info or recommendations would be great thx

alert is offline Junior Member
    i was thinking of doing a doggcrapp sytle workout on mondays and fridays ...consisting of mostly compound movments not isolation .. 1 exercise each body part and 3 rest paused sets .. im currently 210 at 5'10 , i would guess im around 20-25% bf i would really like to get to 10% by the summer which im sure is possible .. i might add in some eca/clen or dna if i can get my hands on some

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    stick with basic movements, squat, deadlift, bench, military press, and you'll be ok, as far as the dc training, i use it and it's great, but once you start monkeying around with the duration, timing, etc, it messes up the entire theory behind it, just keep your sets to a minimum, one working set is great, and train hard and you'll be ok

Thread Information