ADAWG is offline Junior Member

Natural Training

I am training natural as usual and I getting confused with the different types of splits. I have doing the one muscle goup a day thing and cant say much for except it leaves me with withdrawals waiting 6 to 7 days to hit my arms again. Is this routine more ideal for guys on juice or is it supposed to be universal. Regardless i think Im going to go back to my original three day split ( chest tris mon, legs tues., shoulders back and bi wed. repeat) what do you guys think? I have been lifting consistantly for a year and a half and think its about time I officially make it my way of life. I love what we do!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAWG
    I am training natural as usual and I getting confused with the different types of splits. I have doing the one muscle goup a day thing and cant say much for except it leaves me with withdrawals waiting 6 to 7 days to hit my arms again. Is this routine more ideal for guys on juice or is it supposed to be universal. Regardless i think Im going to go back to my original three day split ( chest tris mon, legs tues., shoulders back and bi wed. repeat) what do you guys think? I have been lifting consistantly for a year and a half and think its about time I officially make it my way of life. I love what we do!
    I used to do a three day split.. like yours. But I felt I wasnt getting enough rest for bodyparts... expesially large groups.

try doing tri's with chest and bi's with back... and later in the week superset bi's with tri's .... hit those 2 times a week...

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Some times you just have to patient and do what you NEED to do it stead of what you want to do. Just make sure your not overtraining- thats all really matters.

LM1332 Guest
    yea i talked few nights ago with bigOL and we came up with a routine tuesday Arms (everything including shoulders and traps) thursday i do a split morning(hamstrings) nights(quads and calves) and on saturday a split once again morning(chest) night(back) and it works out pretty good for me

Thread Information