unclemoney is offline Senior Member

need help with stomach

I've had a 4 pack for the longest time but I cant stimulate my lower 2 stomach muscles. for the lower 2 last week I was doing leg rises and reverse crunches but now they don't work anymore. I've increased the reps but, I just run outa breath after 40 billion of them. Any advice would be great help.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I've had a 4 pack for the longest time but I cant stimulate my lower 2 stomach muscles. for the lower 2 last week I was doing leg rises and reverse crunches but now they don't work anymore. I've increased the reps but, I just run outa breath after 40 billion of them. Any advice would be great help.
    What is you Bf % bro. I've only seen a 4 pack on me but ****en genetics has a lot to do with it I think

I don't know my bf but i only weigh 125 and I can tell you I can't find fat on my body so I know fat doesn't got to do with it. I did have a 6 pack in the past about a year and a half ago, but then sorta got lazzy, got back into about 3 months ago, got a really good routine thats giving me results with the creatine/nox2/whey but I can't get a 6 pack. A couple of my friends are having the same trouble.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 01-13-2004 at 07:57 PM.

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    you can stimulate your abdominals in many different exercises.I know this is just a forum but hopefully those arent the only things your doing for that particular muscle group. Try stimulating your lower abs by incorporating exercises that work your entire midsection like boxing training or using some form of ab wheel. Boxing training is my personal favorite cause i found a martial arts school that does something of a boot camp training class where you pull out the heavy bags and it gets really high impact. Im no professional but it seems like variety is always the hair that broke the camels back. Keep it up DAWG!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    no offence but if i was 125 i wouldnt be worying about my abs!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro EAT EAT EAT EAT.. but if you really want to get them abs going

http://exrx.net/WeightExercises/Rect...lHipRaise.html

and roman chair sit ups..

First of all im only 16, second....... I eat eat eat eat.... ****... give me a break when i eat it doesn't matter how much i eat eat eat because it all ends up in the toilet or god knows were? I eat alot I mean ****loads but I can't put on a pound of it but, since the creatine and nox2 and whey I have managed to. But thanks for the link though. But it does give me an advantage over some of my friends, for instance one of my friends weighs 155 and worksout while I at only 125 can bench either more weight and or reps than he can, so it's not all about the weight.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 01-13-2004 at 08:54 PM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    If you can do 40 billion reverse crunches or leg raises, then you probably aren't doing them correctly.

For reverse crunches, aim for slow controlled repetitions concentrating on bringing your pelvis to your sternum; not swinging your legs up. You should only be able to do around 25 for your first set, less for each subsequent set. Use the same method for leg raises and you will see results.

Thread Information