biggnik56 is offline Associate Member

i gotta question

ok, i am 6 ft tall and 355, i know i've gained weight. im doing the weight watchers diet. and working out. should i do a mass like training regiment or what should i do????? any help'd be hot

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    lift 4 days a week
    cardio 30-45 min a day 5-6 days a week

mekler is offline Associate Member
    you could pretty much do any workout you wanted i guess... just make sure your diet is good and hit some cardio and you should be on your way. start out with some basic compound movements (squats, deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, etc) and add a few more exercises and voila... you have a workout plan. good luck bro and hang in here

LM1332 Guest
    id say do more cardio like an hour. And id say cut down on your calorie intake and boost up your protein intake a bit

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bump

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Eat 6-7 meals a day..cut the calories like animal said and up the protein. Cardio at 55-65% maximum heart rate for 45 minutes to an hour. And maybe get some ephedra products to take, since theyre banning them

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i don't think adding ephedra at this point is a good idea, at 355, i'm assuming that diet and cardio were non existent before, and should lose a sh*t load of weight without any thermogenic for a long time before he plateus, remember Hoss, drugs are bad, mmkay?

cb25 is offline Banned
    I absolutely agree with scott. At this point, I wouldn't suggest ECA. At such a high weight (and from what I can tell from your post, it's fat weight), his heart is under enough stress. I would imagine you already have a high blood pressure. All of that would suggest to me that you're not a good candidate to use ECA...yet. Work on your diet, continue to lift and do cardio. You'll drop some pounds naturally and once you've come down, you can use the ECA judiciously to finish off your weight loss.

LM1332 Guest
    no ephedra products just regular old diet bump to youll who mentioned that

I agree, ECA has helped me lose weight, but before I touched the stuff I had re-strenghtened my heart a bit with a few weeks of daily cardio.

ECA can be a little rough on your heart when you're outta shape and new to it.

I agree with a high protein diet and 45-60 mins of cardio 5-6 days a week and weight train 4 days a week. Don't overtrain and don't starve yourself! Those are very common mistakes.

Red

Thread Information