NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member

Is there something wrong with my form??

Heres my problem, its with my arms. I do decent amounts of weight only lots of times I feel that when I bring my arms all the way up, I feel tension under my elbows. It feels like they are doing most of the work because my arms are sore for 1-2 days tops, while other bodyparts I do are sore for 3 days easily and I feel a great pump and workout with them. Could I be bringing my arms up to high and taking the stress off the bi's? Heres my workout:
    incline dumbbell 3x12,10,8
    preacher cable curl 3x12,10,8
    hammer curls 3x12,10,8

Let me know if it sounds like I may just be bringing my arms too high or not. Also, any suggestions on arm workouts that really targets the bi's would be appreciated if you think the exercises I am doing are not good enough.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Try not bringing your arms up so far?... I can't relate to a tension under my elbows even when i used sh!tty form.. Try different exercises. Concentration curls are really good for targeting the bicep head, Those other exercises you listed are really good.. I can't put an answer to this one, change your form and see if you feel better..

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Try adjusting the angle at which your bringing up the weight, slightly altering your angles, even by 10% can drastically change your whole workout.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Carpal tunnel syndrome. What do you do for work.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    try doing your movements only as far up as your arm going parallel to the floor, make sure you lock out your triceps on the way down aswell, its only a 90 degree range of movement, but i began doing this a month ago, i've gained over an inch on my biceps, and use lighter weight, biceps dont need heavy weight, its only a very small muscle.

Give it a try for a few weeks.

Thread Information