big nick is offline New Member

need bigger chest

i am lacking on my chest everything else is good but for my chest i was wondering if theres anything i can do to get it bigger like in different workouts
    thanks a lot guys

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big nick
    i am lacking on my chest everything else is good but for my chest i was wondering if theres anything i can do to get it bigger like in different workouts
    thanks a lot guys
    what does your workout schedule look like now? sets?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    big nick,

Check out the following thread in which a similar question was asked:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=70817

LM1332 Guest
    Yea like darkside said we need to know what your routine looks like now so we can comment on it and make some suggestions

i workout chest once a week by itself right now im starting off with flat bench then incline crossovers then i finish with decline bench i know this is a ****ty routine but im still trying to perfect everything im still reading everyday to find out how to get it just right my diet is comming together i just need a good workout thanks a lot for everything
    big nick

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Compound movements are what built my chest up. For the first two years that I was training, I only did pressing movements. My advice would be three compound exercises of your choice for a while and see what you get. Another thing that I have learned is diet is a big deal. Are you eating a surplus of calories to promote growth? Or are you trying to build a chest while trying to diet down?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Flat bench press, incline bench press and weighted dips can put beef on your chest......like above have mentioned compond movements work best for size.

LM1332 Guest
    true that but i persoanly think that you MUST add flys to your chest movements. Id say do do this first your incline bench, incline flys, bench press, and finish off with flys. Youll see great pumps from that guranteed.

i have an alright diet lots of protien i try to eat as good as i can but im still trying to perfect it my days is all messed up so i cant really eat when i am supposed to but thanks for all the info you guys are the best

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to use flyes, I would put them at the end of the workout. That way you have more energy for the compound movements which will do the majority of beefing you up.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Iagree. You should add weighted dips and flys to your routine. I had the same problem as you bro and these helped.
    Also, for extra definition, I find that decline bench acheives good results.

thanks a lot guys ill start to throw in some flyes at the end of my chest workouts and again thanks a lot you guys are fillin my brain with a **** load of info thanks

Thread Information