AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

FAT NEED Serious help

Sup..guy this is me.. im fat i think..****..lol. im abt 208lbs. i dunno my bf fat.
    waist= 38
    arms=15.5
    chest=42.5
    How much fat do you think I can loose with in 3 months, Ill do anything, try anything Natural, i dun care. Plz help me..thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAT NEED Serious help-front1.jpg   FAT NEED Serious help-frontarms.jpg   FAT NEED Serious help-backshoulder.jpg  

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    depends on if you're trying to preserve maximum muscle or just trying to drop as much weight and fat as possible

AJS
    yes, im hoping i can loose more fat than muscle..so if any tips guys..appreciate it..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest limiting your calories to 2000 per day and using an e/c/a stack, that's ephedrine, aspirin, caffine. Used together they will increase your metabolism, which will allow you to lose weight quickly. Keep your protien around/above 200 grams per day. Do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomache.

AJS
    ohh ok..not bad..ill try that..on a empty stomach..thnx budi

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What does your diet look like now? The best thing to do is to eat 6 to 7 small meals spaced out every 3 hours this will help your metabolism...... also ECA is good to add.

Another thing you have to watch when you eat food because it's all about timing. You eat something at the wrong time then it can end up makeing you fat.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would take a look in the diet forum and check out the top post on the unofficial guide to cutting and go from there.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What does your diet look like now? The best thing to do is to eat 6 to 7 small meals spaced out every 3 hours this will help your metabolism...... also ECA is good to add.

Another thing you have to watch when you eat food because it's all about timing. You eat something at the wrong time then it can end up makeing you fat.
    exactly.. you really shouldn't eat anything within 3 hours of going to sleep for optimal weight loss. There are also other times, but i'm under the impression that this one is the most responsible.

AJS
    how abt a lo carb protien shake? 25grams pro and abt 4grams..is that ok? ( befo goin to bed )

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    a protein shake right before bed is pretty useless because of whey protein's ability to absorb so quickly into the body ( why you should take it right after a work out), to compensate for this, you would need to add a fatty acid to your protein shake to make the digestive process slowdown.

that being said, YES i would take a protein/fat mix right before bed even if you're trying to lose weight in regards to you wanting to preserve muscle

Thread Information