Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

what the hell is wrong with me?

ok I figured atleast one person here has to have had this before so I thought I would ask before seeing a doctor

I dont know if its some very wrong or what but here it is and here are my stats

20 years old
    5'10
    182lbs
    BF 11-12%

I recently changed my workouts so that I am doing higher reps with lower weights

my main goal is to start cutting down on some fat(need to drop like 7lbs of fat to look pretty good)

I do cardio on the days off from lifting

I supplement before and after cardio with L-glutamine

the days I do weights I drink a shake after with creatine and glutamine added

after both workouts they are also followed with a multivitamin and plenty of water

the cardio is done in the morning on an empty stomach and I wait 1 hour after to eat something.

ok here is the problem

my body throughout the entire day is starving is this normal??

I will eat lots of protein for lunch (40-50grams per meal sometimes 100 grams if its like a half a pound or more of chicken)

I will eat something basically every 1 1/2 hours ever since this workout
    I am not forcing myself to eat, however when this hunger strikes it feels like I hadnt eaten for days, regardless if I just ate an hour or so ago

regardless of all this and my lightweight(compared to most of you guys) I can easily consume about 5000 calories a day. I dont really put on any extra weight maybe 1/2lb give or take, but it feels like everytime I sit to eat its like my body really was missing food and I cant understand why

I really want to try and cut down on my fat on my own body but it seems this is hindering my progress
    should I cut some of these meals during the day out or what?

thanks

Carl

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've felt the same way before...I'll not even be the slightest bit hungry, but after I eat, i feel like i'm STARVING..but it goes away later. Bump for this

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you're still a growing boy, imo you're wasting your peak growing period trying to cut down, you'll grow more muscle naturally now and in the next couple years than you will ever again, you should take advantage of this by eating lots of lean calories and lifting heavy, you could probably eat 4000 cals a day, do little to no cardio and still not put on any fat and grow like mad, think about it

thanks for the ideas guys

I might be wrong but I was always under the impression that guys stopped growing at 18 no?

thanks

Carl

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Many times thirst is confused for hunger. Try drinking more water during the day...

Also, as a side bar - remember, when you engage in serious physical activity(s) your body requires additional nutritional support. Even the little processes at the cellular level that contribute to your body healing itself require calories to support their energy demands. Without fuel - your body can not function the way it is intended. Same goes for proper hydration - if your body needs more fluids - like I already mentioned, people can easily confuse thirst for hunger...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    In height.... usually.. with in 1" or so..

I was 125 lbs... 28" waist 36" chest

now 200lbs.. 34 " waist 50" chest...

peace.........

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    thanks for the ideas guys

I might be wrong but I was always under the impression that guys stopped growing at 18 no?

thanks

Carl
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gdawg0987 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    In height.... usually.. with in 1" or so..

I was 125 lbs... 28" waist 36" chest

now 200lbs.. 34 " waist 50" chest...

peace.........
    How long it take you to get those stats?

when i was 20 years old, i was 6', 185, by the time i was 22, i was 6'2" and weighed 225

I just want to thank everyone and I am going to follow everyones suggestions
    I will try drinking alot more

thanks

Carl

good luck bro, and remember, always train heavy!

Thread Information