scottninpo is offline Senior Member

Doggcrapp training results

well, obviously, i've found a system that works extremely well for me, on Oct. 23, 2003, i began my DC training routine and weighed in at 245, today Jan. 22, 2004, i weighed in at 258! and my waist went down an inch, all my weights have gone up signifigantly on basic movements, and guess what folks, my cycle doesn't begin for another month, so this was achieved naturally!

Swellin Guest
    Congrats Scott! I can't wait to start it. I am waiting on a friedn to start his cycle, so I can be certain he will actually show up to the gym. I expect this to take place around the time I start pct.

that's the thing, i'm going to stop DC when my cycle starts, i think that it's more effective for when you're not on cycle, your body can handle a lot more volume when you juice, so i'm going to use the same split, but go to a 5X5 scheme

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Well you lucky guy...can you write up a routine like that for me? Please....?? I don't understand the way the training works

hoss, look up a thread started by bowflexer, my routine is posted in there, i have tweaked it a little, but that is where i started

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    hoss, look up a thread started by bowflexer, my routine is posted in there, i have tweaked it a little, but that is where i started
    Sweet, thanks alot bro. I'll keep you posted and let you know how this goes for me.

Sh!t...i did a search on it and got nothing back, except this thread..

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I can't imagine going back to a 5x5 routine even on cycle. I would probably stick to the dc routine and up the frequency instead. Just a suggestion, good luck with the cycle.

that was my original plan, but now that you mention it, i have been entertaining the idea of sticking with doggcrapp, mainly because you get the extra long sets in there, to hit fast and slow twitch fibers, maybe i'll switch for 4 weeks in the beginning and then go back to DC just for a break in between

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    great news scott. my friend and I are going to start Dc's plan in the next month. im so eager to start.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Scott props to you bro...

And let me just say if you haven't tried DC's training program out, then your missing out. I myself have made some great gains on that program as well. No doubt about it but it works.

Lol I sound like a freagin testimonial ad...

~US~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.. im going to start it on monday and run it for a month see how it goes but if you wronged me ::waves fist::

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    wow.. im going to start it on monday and run it for a month see how it goes but if you wronged me ::waves fist::

haha, trust me man, not only will you grow, you'll get stronger, faster, than you have in years, assuming you've got some time in the gym under your belt, i don't know how long this can last, but i gotta say ****, it works!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    haha, trust me man, not only will you grow, you'll get stronger, faster, than you have in years, assuming you've got some time in the gym under your belt, i don't know how long this can last, but i gotta say ****, it works!!!
    good deal scott, I just started two weeks ago, definitely intense. I get alot of the WTF are you doing looks when performing the routine esp. the stretches. I've been using it on off cycle as well. Haven't decided if I wanna keep it for on cycle or change it somewhat, I definitely like the way it is set up though.

the stretches are the hardest part, it hurts so d*mn much

Swellin Guest
    Looks like I will be asking you plenty of questions when I start DC in a couple of months.

Thread Information