Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

Talking A Question from a Fatone

Hello.. im a new guy trying to get BUFF and i was wondering if some one could me with a routine.. the one only things i have been doing are running and bench Curls and incline bench, and dead life.. 3 days on 1 day off.. for about 2 weeks.. and it seems to me im not doing something right.. .. But this is what i get im new and trying to learn as much as i can i dont wnat to hurt my self if ya know what i mean .. i want to get build the best way can.. and i am open all the help i can get...

Thanks for the help..
    By: the way im CHUNK...

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: A Question from a Fatone

Originally posted by Mr.En4cer
    the one only things i have been doing are running and bench Curls and incline bench, and dead life.. 3 days on 1 day off.. for about 2 weeks
    sounds like a high schooler....give us some stats bro...age, weight, body fat, training time, etc...

Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

Talking me again

ok yes im am a high schooler im 18.. and im 6'2 6'3 and about 285lbs i dont know my body fat my goals are to get to about 240lbs after losing weight if i gain weight from muscle i dont mind... i like my size just dont like the fat.. And i am looking to build my upper body the most.. thanks for the help agian

CHUNK

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: me again

Originally posted by Mr.En4cer
    ok yes im am a high schooler im 18..
    kinda figured you were young by your workout routine. i'm gonna be one of many to tell you, 18 is too young to start juicin. should at least wait til you're 21, if not 22.

start off with an ECA stack (do a search for it) which will, along with a lot of cardio, dieting, and hard work, will help to lose some body fat. also, you'll need a different workout routine, as bench press and curls won't cut it. search on the board for something along the lines of "workout routine" and you'll find some nice structured ones. if you still need help, post up again and we'll get to it.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    did he mention anything about juicing. No so jsut answer his question please. Here idea if u are serious. but remember you must figure out which workout program works best for you. Not everyone is the same.
    check out bigKev workout program that is pretty close to what i do but i split up to 6 days a week and add few like deadlift on back day.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by lethalppl
    did he mention anything about juicing. No so jsut answer his question please. Here idea if u are serious. but remember you must figure out which workout program works best for you. Not everyone is the same.
    check out bigKev workout program that is pretty close to what i do but i split up to 6 days a week and add few like deadlift on back day.
    no he didn't but I don't think keymaster was out of line at all.. he offered the same advice I would. no flame bro, not wanting to start a pissing contest

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    sloth love chunk

start w/ a basic workout
    chest- incline and flat bench, peck deck
    back -bent over rows, lat pull downs, low rows, chin ups is you can do them
    bis- dumbell curls, straight bar curls, preacher curls
    tris push downs , french curls, pull downs w/ the rope
    shoulders military press , upright rows
    legs- squats , leg press, leg curls
    4 sets 10-12 reps start light until you are comfortable w/ adding more weight , you can always add new exercises later on
    CARDIO <---important.. jogging , bike, stepper etc... 30mins of any of those exercises 3x a week at least. your diet is going to be the key in slimming you down along w/ the cardio.
    your crazzy to want to drop 45lbs i would kill to be 285lbs your a moose.
    you should think about droping down to 270-275lbs and hardning up your muscle

Thread Information