c_buz is offline New Member

Please Flame my routine!

this past month I have lost an in inch off my biceps because I reduced the amount of work done at the gym. I lowered the total sets from 15 to 6 because I thought I was overtraining. I have designed a new routine and I feel like going hard at it:

Stats: 165lbs, 10%BF?, 20yrs. Natural.

Monday:Back 14 sets 8-10 reps
    Chest 14 sets 8-10 reps

Tuesday: Legs 6 sets per muscle group

Wed: off

Thursday: Bi's 13 sets
    Tri's 13 sets

Friday: Shoulders 13 sets

My legs are lacking big time!! I would like to train every muscle twice a week but I don't know how to develop a routine for that. Thanks f or your help.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    it's not how many sets you do, it's how intensely you do them, right now, i am in the middle of my best natural growth spurt of my life, using doggcrapp training, i've put on 12lbs of lean muscle on in 4 months, using the one set to total failure per body part method outlined in the routine

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_buz
    this past month I have lost an in inch off my biceps because I reduced the amount of work done at the gym. I lowered the total sets from 15 to 6 because I thought I was overtraining. I have designed a new routine and I feel like going hard at it:

Stats: 165lbs, 10%BF?, 20yrs. Natural.

Monday:Back 14 sets 8-10 reps
    Chest 14 sets 8-10 reps

Tuesday: Legs 6 sets per muscle group

Wed: off

Thursday: Bi's 13 sets
    Tri's 13 sets

Friday: Shoulders 13 sets

My legs are lacking big time!! I would like to train every muscle twice a week but I don't know how to develop a routine for that. Thanks f or your help.

if you wanna run 2 programs per muscle per week, you need to learn how to fatigue the muscle with limited sets.

c_buz is offline New Member
    I am going to give doggtrapp's routine a try. I totally agree on his "progressive" training style. Actually, I started my own log 2 weeks ago before I even read his article.

Thread Information