Thread: 5 Abs?!?

Goosef is offline New Member

Angry 5 Abs?!?

Hi, I'm new.

I play tennis, and for some reason it has altered my body quite considerably (which is normal for competitive tennis). I have a longer left forarm, and am pretty much bigger in everything on the left side (except calves).

One of the problems which is purely for looks, is the fact that I only have 5 abs. The bottom right ab is hard... but it doesnt stick out like the others. The middle right ab seems to have 'taken' some of the muscle, since it is bigger by far.

It doesnt affect my tennis, and normally I dont care... but I'm sick of having a really strong stomach and only 5 abs.

Currently I do a leg workout twice a week, and do abs then. First hanging raises where i touch knees to chest, then V-ups with a 7lb ball between my feet, and finally incline oblique twists.

I do 3 sets of 8 reps for each exercise.... but I dont seem to be getting many results. There is... something starting to build, but its not very much at all and I've been working out a long time.

Can anyone suggest anything that will really stress out my 6th ab and not the others? I think they are compensating for it or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    There is no way to isolate just one part of the ab like that. That's just how you're built. Just look at some pictures of people with well defined abs. No two are exactly alike.

dangit is offline Member
    I only got a 5 pack myself too. Just depends on how you're built. I've brought my bodyfat to super low levels on multiple occasions and it's always a 5 pack. That's just the way I'm built.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    can i see some pics?

dangit is offline Member
    Here's an old pic from a few years ago. I don't really have any closeups of my abs, but you can see how one side isn't proportional to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    can i see some pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 Abs?!?-image852.jpg  

Thread Information