Thread: No2 ?'s

ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned

No2 ?'s

Does No2 disserve t he hype. If you took it, were you satisfied. how much did you gain and did you loose anything when coming off

also, for my weight, i will take 4 caps twice daily. Are you supposed to take the four all together, or space them out trhoughout the morning

also, i hear you are supposed to cycle off creatine for 10 days.
    What i read Briefly (now i cant find that add) is kind of confusing.
    do I
    A. today, go off creatine, in 10 days start NO2 and creatine or
    B. Stop taking creatine today, start NO2 tomarro, then 10 days later add creatine back in(i think it is B but i just want to be certain)
    i hope i didnt make that confusing

any help would be greatly appreciated

speedster7 is offline New Member
    .. u stop taking the creatine today,start no2 tomorrow ... take the no2 for 10 days then start taking the creatine again along with the no2.... it is supposed to supercharge the creatine or something... well thats what it said in the book i bough ton No2....
    also ur supposed to take the caps twice daily...... as soon as u wake up and 30 min prior or after ur lunch, ..so if ur taking 4 a day take 2 in the morn and 2 before lunch.......... i was taking 8 when i was on it......i found it worked better, and gave me some good woodies.. hahah... good luck...make sure and drink atleast 62 ounces of water while on it....

speedster7 is offline New Member
    i gained a couple pounds, and i didnt use the creatine with it... u could probably buy better things for the price it is.....

ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Dam, sorry i put this in the wrong section..honost mistake, thanks for the help bros

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    one work , NO

kahn is offline Junior Member
    no2 is alright, i'm almost done with it, but it dodnt do anything that eating a lot couldnt do.

Thread Information