illuzions is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Coleman in Jersey

hey whats goin on guys...just thought i would share something with you all...im from union city,nj and i work out at golds gym in belleville...great gym...good people...well anyways last nite while i was doing squats i looked to my right and guess who i see...Mr. Olympia himself...the big Ronnie Coleman...i was a lil shocked to see him there and it wasnt until i saw his belt which said "Coleman" on it, that i knew it was him...my buddy didnt want to bother him but I unlike him took it upon my self to go over and say hello...he seemed to be a nice guy...and when i asked what he was doing in this neck of the woods ..he said he was with his gf, and she is from up here...anyways i shook his hand and congratulated him on his many olympia victories...he said thank you..and i went back to my leg workout...not for nothing but the guy is an animal...he really is a big mofo..its crazy to see these massive bodybuilders in the mags, rather than actually see one in front of you...he seemed to be very quiet though...and when i was talking to him his voice was a lil high pitched...haha who knows..i guess i just imagined his voice to be deep, being that he is such a big guy...haha ...all in all it was a nice experience, and something i will never forget...

Optica is offline New Member
    thats cool man

yea def. was...BTW he wasnt using to good of form...but hey i guess when u look like that u can do what ever u want...hahahah

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If I saw Ronnie at my gym, I believe I would watch for a couple of minutes and then leave. Seeing him workout would make me feel like a peon.

lmao....i must say i caught myself a couple times staring at Mr. O in awe...it def. helped get me through a rough leg routine.....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was he training, Was he in there with any other Bodybuilders.. Thats pretty cool man, haha

he did chest---tris--abs...my friend said he was doing 275 on bench for reps...and for tris...i saw him doin alot of cable work...he was isolating one arm at a time...then i saw him knock out some sets for abs...haha it looked like he was breathing heavy while doin abs..haha ...still he was very impressive..and i must say it was an honor to be working out next to him..the big Mr. OOOOOOO

BTW...the guy was alot shorter than i pictured him to be..oh well...and no he was by himself...other than his gf being there...but i didnt get a good look at her...i think she is a fitness model or something...forget her name...she is spanish though...

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Thats sweet man, something you'll never forget, yeah 275 does seem a little lite but heh he is Mr. O

absolutley Rudy-14...i will never forget it..yea i said the same thing myself about 275...heh..it didnt seem like he was taking the workout too seriously...maybe he was just trying to get a quick workout in...

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    yeah when i heard him talk he sounded kinda funny...him and his buddy were talkin jive and his voice was kinda high

Thread Information