Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Good Split Workout

I am looking for a good split workout Mon Tue Thur Fri. I do cardio kickboxing on Wed and will do cardio workout days as well. I have been doinf a MWF workout for three monthes now and need a switch up. My kickboxing class was on Thursdays so that worked, but not any more. I am looking to lose some weight and just muscle up. I am 6'3" 283 ans 24 years old. I am not on AAS, and am not going to be for a while. I am starting a clen cycle with Xenadrine as soon as I get it, hopefully by Monday to start my new workout. Thanks. This board has changed my life, I started working out again to try and play football again, now I am doing just for myself.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    MONDAY CHEST AND BIS
    FLAT BP 3 sets 10-8-6
    INCLINE PRESS 10-8-6
    FLAT FLYS 10-10-10
    BB CURL 10-8-6
    HAMMER CURL 10-8-6

TUESDAY LEGS
    SQUATS 10-8-6
    LEG CURL 10-10-10
    LEG EX 10-10-10

THURSDAY BACK
    DEADLIFT 10-8--6
    BB BENT ROW 10-8-6
    WIDE CHINS 12-12-12
    SHRUGS 10-10-10

FRIDAY SHOULDERS AND TRIS
    BB SHOULDER PRESS 10-8-6
    UPRIGHT ROW 10-8-6
    SIDE LAT RAISE 12-10-6
    REAR DELT RAISE 12-10-6
    TRI SKULL CRUSHERS 10-8-6
    TRI PUSH DOWNS 12-10-8

bigsmitty is offline New Member
    hey bex. when you say 10 8 6 how diffucult do you make the first 2 sets and do you go to failure on the last set?

mando is offline Associate Member
    try mon - chest , tri
    tue - back,traps ,abs
    wed - rest
    thurs - delts,biceps
    fri - legs,abs.

this is the routine i've seen british pro j.d.dawodu use , so do the guys in his gym in east london and most guys there are over 240lb , do 4 exe per part , for 4 sets of 10 reps pyramid to the heavy last set to failure if you train alone do a couple of drop sets to totally kill the muscles ( i've seen him do it ) then eat like a king and sleep as much as possible , i tried it in 6 months my weight went from 200lb to 238 lb , no drugs! i've never done a cycle , am waiting to be around 245lb before i start !! hoppe it works for u , good luck !! p-s jd's arms are f**king huge around 24''

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Thanks, any more!

Thanks Bexsome and Mando. Bexsome, that is exactly what I was looking for. I imaging each set should go to failure? Anyone have any input, either new or to tweak bexsomes suggestion? This board is great, so many people to get info from, I don't have enough bodies to try all the ideas, but I have enough years!!!

mando is offline Associate Member
    don't worry bro ! we are all here 2 learn n help ! ...keep a positive mindset and be consistant !! thats the secret.......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Have enough weight on each set so that the last rep is difficult to do (INCREASE THE WEIGHT EACH SET)

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Bexsomes routine

The only thing that I might change up is to drop the triceps on Friday and throw in some tricep excersises with the chcest and bis on Monday. Triceps are a secondary muscle group to most of the chest excesrsise that you do anyway. Other than that it's all good! Good luck,
    Tobey

Thread Information