charlieuk is offline Junior Member

Shoulder Problems, Can U Help?

Hi Guys,
    I have a problem with my left shoulder...it is quite a bit smaller than my right one. It is just as strong, but it doesn't grow like the right one.

It has always been a little smaller from years of playing squash, but I am trying to look symetrical and failing.

I use d/bells alot of the time and machine shoulder press that works each side, but it isn't catching up.
    I am about to start my first cycle on Monday, should I continue to train normally getting both shoulders as bid as I can whilst juicing and then sort it out, or should I just train the left shoulder?

You can even tell when i have a t-shirt on , it doesn't sit square
    Any help would be good.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you overwork that shoulder. Lay off that shoulder when you're recuperating and lay off the other shoulder while you're working out. i.e. work out the smaller shoulder and don't do anything for the bigger one (you probably use it enough as a support muscle for enough excercises), then try not to use the smaller muscle when you're not working out. Let it recouperate, recover and grow.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    Cheers DBarcelo,

But should I be doing this whilst on the juice or after the cycle has finished?

I guess if I do it whilst on aas it might catch up and recover quicker?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It would probably catch up quicker while juicin' but that's a judgement call.

Thread Information