Estrella is offline Female Member

help with fitness routine

hey everyone i am going to renew my gym membership after being out of the cercuit for awhile but need a routine, i have been working on my arms here at home with 10lb bells, but want to really get in a good work out cardio and weights, I broke my right ankle around June and am still having some problems with it pain wise but if i use a good brace i can get enough support to where i can apply more weight. but any tips would be greatly appreciated would really like to get back in shape for the summer.

Estrella

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    What kind of shape are you looking to get into?

cascade is offline Junior Member
    30min cardio, 4-6 days/week
    When lifting, push yourself on those last few sets. I always seem to see women just giving up on those last couple because they don't wanna make that nasty face like when I do, or maybe sweat? I don't know. Just push yourself to the best you can, but be careful with the injury or you'll be out even longer next time.
    Get a good diet going aswell.
    Did you want routine tips?

Estrella is offline Female Member

work out

ok what i am looking for is to drop about 30lbs, right now i am at about 160 height is 5'5 i have a thick frame so i think I can carry the muscle pretty well, i have allways been curious about bb but not really sure how to start so i figure starting out slow and trying to build some muscle would be good then continue from there.

My eating habits are not very good I eat like maybe 1-2 meals a day and just can't seem to get in more than that.
    i have been taking zantrec-3 for about 3wks now it has helped alot with suger cravings.

a routine would be very helpfull at this point because like i said i am just starting.

Thanks

Estrella

Thread Information