dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member

my cardio too intense for bulking???

hey bros, doin a test prop/cyp cycle right now and trying to bulk. I do cardio 3 times a week but i am wondering if it is too intense. 2 of the days i do the stairmaster full intesity for 30 min, and on the third cardio day i run 3 miles at a 7 min pace. Also, is lifting and doing cardio on the same day a good idea, if so, can i say lift at 3, and then go back and do cardio at like 9, or will this be counter productive??

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    that doesn't look too bad, if you're really concerned about it, look into hiit training, works great for me for bulking or cutting

whats hiit training??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    To tell you the truth bro, when I bulk, I dont cardio at all, or do anything that may make my weight go down. Even if I have to put on a little bit of fat. But I do know people that cardio while trying to bulk. I dont know, to me it doesnt really make sence, your bulking and cutting at the same time, meaning its working against eachother. But like I said, I do know people that cardio while trying to bulk as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    To tell you the truth bro, when I bulk, I dont cardio at all, or do anything that may make my weight go down. Even if I have to put on a little bit of fat. But I do know people that cardio while trying to bulk. I dont know, to me it doesnt really make sence, your bulking and cutting at the same time, meaning its working against eachother. But like I said, I do know people that cardio while trying to bulk as well.
    i find that if i don't do cardio, my lifting routine suffers a little from just being out of "cardio shape" so i cut it down a bit, but still do some running

High Intensite Interval Training it's great, giive me a minute and i'll post a routine for it

here it is:

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit_table.asp

scroll down to the bottom to table two to understand what the first table is telling you

thanks bro

Sorken is offline Member
    Scottninpo... Have you got good results from HIIT ??
    I was thinkig to give it a try !

i've had GREAT results from hiit, but it's like anything, you get out what you put in, the first time i did it, i got so-so results, then a few months later, i decided to give it another go, but this time i would make sure to go all out, and i got SHREDDED by week 15, pretty much the same diet and supplements, and as a side benefit, my squat went up 50lbs in the first two months

Sorken is offline Member
    Ok bro.. thx.. right now I'm bulking.. but was thinkig about to use HIIT when start cutting...

THX

Thread Information