clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

My Fat Ass and Legs

My Upper and lower are body are so different my upper is normal and can be fixed by working out

But my lower body is ridiculous my ass and legs are huge i am not obeese 6'1 215 and all my weight is in my legs i cant find a routine to shed these bad boys down .....it sux becuase i got to buy bigger jeans becuz my legs and ass dont fit in them right when i knew if they were slimmer i could get into a smaller size i started ona strict cut diet and am doing carido 7days a week this will help man what can i do cut them up and slim them down ...

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    the biggest prob is you cant "spot" weight loss, which u cant train your legs and just have fat come of that part, its impossible. It does sounds like you are workin hard though, strict diet and lots of that cardio is prob all u can do

what are u doing for cardio? sometime sh!t like the stairmaster can make your legs and ass really thick

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    what are u doing for cardio? sometime sh!t like the stairmaster can make your legs and ass really thick

i been doing 20min harcore walkin 20min harcore running 4 min cool down 45min

i was thinkin the same maybe hit the eliptical machine they got an ass workout program 4 da ladies

i dunno, that sounds pretty good man. if all else fails then just make your upper body so massive your legs look small lol

this thread might give ya some more info http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=82084

wakatak87 is offline Junior Member
    make sure you do the cardio in the morning before youve eaten anything

oh i do wakat.....................does anyone know what reps and what r the best excercises to rep these bad boys down are............

Thread Information