Thread: DC training

mitch911 is offline Member

DC training

Who here does DC training and likes it and has been getting amazing results? I want to know if its worth trying out

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I am curious about the same thing...

mitch911 is offline Member
    I have just heard about it..and to me it seems like the new invention everyone is talking about lol

Swellin Guest
    I doubt I will ever go back to volume training, now that I am using the dc methods. My joints feel better than ever before, and I am growing faster than ever before. I need to pony up the cash to get the full package (including the diet), so I can get the full benefit of the program.

However, I would recommend it to anybody who is willing to throw all that you currently think out the window. You have to accept the program as if it were a new religion. Your old ways of doing things will cause your mind to get in the way of your growth.

In-Human is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree with Swell here, after doing so many different programs in my day, this one has changed the way I train for good, BFT, Heavy Duty, Max-Ot, 10-4s, 2-4s, HIT, High Volume and many others I can't even remember at the moment have not added the muscle and the strength like this program has, after one year I have never been this strong or carried this much muscle in my life, and at 40 years old not many can say that...

Thread Information