1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

to good to be true?

so i run across this shawn lebruns webpage that shows a picture of him at like 30 percent body fat and then at a competition 9 weeks later at like 5%.......he's tryin you to get his book for about 40 bucks that says you can do it with not drugs, supps, whatever........anyone got this book, i figured it was some sort of scam like everything out there usually is, but i'd like to see what you guys have to say

the link is http://www.shawnlebrunfitness.com/getshredded.html

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    so i run across this shawn lebruns webpage that shows a picture of him at like 30 percent body fat and then at a competition 9 weeks later at like 5%.......he's tryin you to get his book for about 40 bucks that says you can do it with not drugs, supps, whatever........anyone got this book, i figured it was some sort of scam like everything out there usually is, but i'd like to see what you guys have to say

the link is http://www.shawnlebrunfitness.com/getshredded.html
    Theres no need to spend 40 bucks on a book. All you need is proper nutrition, a good work out and dedication. And you can learn all you need to about nutrition and lifting on this site. I think the 40 bucks would be better spent on a 10lb bag of protein.

Goodluck,
    Peace

yea, i wasn't gonna buy the book, i just wanted to see if anyone had and what "special" workout he had or whatever........i agree with you though, this site is awesome for getting help.......peace bro

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    rule of thumg, don't believe anything anyone says if they're trying to sell you something, especially in this industry, his diet probably consisted of T3 and DNP with some clen and tren , var, hgh, etc, etc

haha, probably true. I've made enough dumb ass mistakes on buying worthless ****, i dont trust anyone anymore

Thread Information