Chest: 37.5”
    Hips: 37.5”
    Waist: 30”
    Arms 13"
    Calves 14"
    Thighs: 22"
    Neck 14"
    BF% not sure
    My primary goal is ofcourse to get bulking big planning on gaining atleats 30 pounds or so to get up to 190 or 200LBs depends on how well everything will go.

My goal at the moment is to get my legs bigger to gain atleast another 2 or 3 inches on thighs and same on calves.

Current workout routine for legs is

Calves seated: 4 sets of 10 (weight up during em all) 3 sets of pyramid up
    Standing calve raises 4 sets of 12 - 6

Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4 pyramid up and (optional 7th set i drop weight with what i started and do another 8 or 10 reps)

Hams: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4
    Standing: 4 sets of 8

Leg Press: 4 sets of 8 (feet close)

For other body parts i dont really have a specific routine i switch it up all the time when i workout to keep myself more interested and looking for the good excercise that will stimulate growth.

Alright today i started to take my M1T i started out with 10mg a day i took 5mg at 6pm and 5mg at 8pm an hour before workout. TOmorrow morning i am gonna do this the other way gonna take 5mg in the morning on the empty stomach and another 5mg around 6pm.

I follow up with creatine 5mg in the morning and 5mg after workout.

I dont take any whey or anything of that sort i just eat good home cooked meals all together about 250g of protein. about 100 carbs not sure about my fat intake shouldnt be much though. I eat all my fruits and vegetables so its all good heh.

Umm tell me what i miss and ill input it later

LM1332 Guest
    Today was a first day on it and didnt really feel anything except that i felt more energetic but it might of been from all the fruit that i ate before workout and just a mind set of i am taking it, you know?

Forgot to mention i maxed out on squats at at 205lbs a week ago now i am at 225lbs 3 reps (keep in mind it was after all my sets and reps that i did before)

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I'll be looking forward to seeing your results. Good luck.

You didn't think it neccessary to stack it with 4-AD? That seems to be the general concensus here.

If anyone reads this, I'd like to see some results from regular 1-testosterone and/or T-Bomb.

Beat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    Alright lets see gonna start out with my stats

Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 161LBs
    Chest: 37.5”
    Hips: 37.5”
    Waist: 30”
    Arms 13"
    Calves 14"
    Thighs: 22"
    Neck 14"
    BF% not sure
    My primary goal is ofcourse to get bulking big planning on gaining atleats 30 pounds or so to get up to 190 or 200LBs depends on how well everything will go.

My goal at the moment is to get my legs bigger to gain atleast another 2 or 3 inches on thighs and same on calves.

Current workout routine for legs is

Calves seated: 4 sets of 10 (weight up during em all) 3 sets of pyramid up
    Standing calve raises 4 sets of 12 - 6

Squats: 6 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4 pyramid up and (optional 7th set i drop weight with what i started and do another 8 or 10 reps)

Hams: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4
    Standing: 4 sets of 8

Leg Press: 4 sets of 8 (feet close)

For other body parts i dont really have a specific routine i switch it up all the time when i workout to keep myself more interested and looking for the good excercise that will stimulate growth.

Alright today i started to take my M1T i started out with 10mg a day i took 5mg at 6pm and 5mg at 8pm an hour before workout. TOmorrow morning i am gonna do this the other way gonna take 5mg in the morning on the empty stomach and another 5mg around 6pm.

I follow up with creatine 5mg in the morning and 5mg after workout.

I dont take any whey or anything of that sort i just eat good home cooked meals all together about 250g of protein. about 100 carbs not sure about my fat intake shouldnt be much though. I eat all my fruits and vegetables so its all good heh.

Umm tell me what i miss and ill input it later
    u missed pics.. post some in the members picture thread

LM1332 Guest
    yea i dont have any and i cant take any dont have a digi cam and with my webcam they just horribly suck. Ill try and ill post em here

LM1332 Guest
    Today i feel good i took another 10mgs and well my legs are usually extremly soar after a workout but today i can feel that they are very much so in pain but they dont hurt at all.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    100g of carbs is far too low for bulking.

LM1332 Guest
    well thats the carbs that i know about. Becasue i consume carbs from other products as well jst dont know how much they have, you know?

Anywho day 3 and well its not going well because i missed my monrning dose of 5mg because my friend took off with my bag and he is not answering the phone or anything. So dont know what is going to happen ill have to take it later i guess. Today is gonna be my arm workout

tatty is offline Member
    Looking forward to seeing your results on the methyl 1-test....Just curious, but are you taking it on its own? And is there a particular reason that you don't take any whey or any form of shakes?

At first I didn't believe in using shakes and just getting daily diet from whole foods, but the sheer ease of drinking a shake far outweighs making food every couple hours. But if it works for you, more power to ya! Good luck, bro.

LM1332 Guest
    i got m1t/6oxo as a present for my bday just got around to actualy taking it. I debated for almost a month what to do with it so i finaly disided. No shakes because i dont have anymoney. anything that i make goes towards my tuition in college but ill keep on posting. I was thinking about saving a little bit of money and perhaps after two weeks take 4ad but i dont know

Cyto is offline New Member

T-Bomb so so!

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    If anyone reads this, I'd like to see some results from regular 1-testosterone and/or T-Bomb.
    I have tried t-bomb in the past for about 6 weeks upwards of 300 milligrams a day at times with decent strength gains but not much on size.Never have needed any PC while on it......side effects were minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyto
    I have tried t-bomb in the past for about 6 weeks upwards of 300 milligrams a day at times with decent strength gains but not much on size.Never have needed any PC while on it......side effects were minimum.
    Thanks for your info.

LM1332 Guest
    i finished my arm workout i spent 2 hours in the gym and time flew by seriously i could of kept on working out didnt feel any fatigue or anything. When i was finishing my tricepts i lifted the bar and started to do over head press and well thats when i almost dropped it on myself thats when i knew i have to stop. I think i might have over worked em a bit ill find out later got to eat now like an animal.

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tatty
    Looking forward to seeing your results on the methyl 1-test....Just curious, but are you taking it on its own? And is there a particular reason that you don't take any whey or any form of shakes?

At first I didn't believe in using shakes and just getting daily diet from whole foods, but the sheer ease of drinking a shake far outweighs making food every couple hours. But if it works for you, more power to ya! Good luck, bro.
    Heh yea i have no problemt keep a good diet and a healthy one at that point i limit my junk food to a maximum maybe once a week ill eat in in-out and thats it. But yea i mean if i see good results just from whole foods why bother with whey?

LM1332 Guest
    After yesterdays workout my tris and my shrugs are extremly soar. Not to the point where you cant touch it but to the point where icant do much with em.

LM1332 Guest
    i am stopping my m1t cycle after some thinking that ive done today and last pill that i took i consindered to stop. Ill let myself grow naturaly if i did 10 lbs in 4 weeks i can do another 10lb in walk weeks also. And before i know ill be at my goal weight and size. I just would like to say thanks to people who have contributed to my decision.

Also would like to appologize to everyone who i have argued with or have affended.

You've been on for 4 weeks already??

LM1332 Guest
    not even a week//4 weeks naturaly

Not bad.

LM1332 Guest
    i thought so but i thought i can do more maybe push for a 20 but everybody started to critiq and no this is as good as it gets blah blah blah some other bull**** and so on and so forth

Can't be going by what other people say or think unless it's some kind of safety issue.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Who the hell bought you M1T for your birthday? I wish my family bought me **** like that.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Isn't it bad to take testosterone boosters in your teens? Isn't that when your natural testosterone levels are through the roof? And doesn't it alter the test production after you cycle off of it? Just wondering, as these were some questions about test products.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Fritz, awesome I love that quote in your sig about SUCCESS.

PS: I am a Packers fan. **** the lions

Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Isn't it bad to take testosterone boosters in your teens? Isn't that when your natural testosterone levels are through the roof? And doesn't it alter the test production after you cycle off of it? Just wondering, as these were some questions about test products.
    Yeah, you can throw things off in your body that you don't even think about. A lot of people develop alergies and grow out of alergies when they go thru hormonal changes such as with meapous and adolescense. So if you add more of one of those hormones, you can shift a lot of other things going on in your body.

LM1332 Guest
    i went to my doctor and did a blood check including my test levels and they werent high just normal as they would be with every normal adult. So i dont see a problem.

LM1332 Guest
    i gained 7 pounds in 1 week i didnt notice any strength change though (

In adulthood it's not as detrimental, but in the teen years it can be.

LM1332 Guest
    interesting. Yesterday i was working out my legs and god my calves got atleast 2 or 3 times stronger when usually i woiuld do only about 240-280 max on donkey raises yesterday i was doing 400lbi was blown away

Thread Information