ray26 is offline New Member

new workout routen for me?

hey whats up i was thinking about changing my workout routen from the normal back and bi workout 2times a week and tri and chest workout 2times a week. i have a feeling when i work out like this i feel like im not getting the most out of it. like lets say after im done hitting my chest hard after 30minutes then going to my tri's im basically just working my tri's on reserve energy and muscle. so i wanted to ask u guys if u think it's good to work one body part per day lets say 30-45minutes do u think i could get the most out of it this way and not cheating out that second muscle im gonna lift on that day on reserve ? thanx

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i my self use to do what you are doing, but i switched to chest,bis back,tris and i feel a whole lot beeter tons of reserve in the bis and tris then normal, or try just working the Bis, tris on the same day and thats it, you will feel a diffrence.

Sorken is offline Member
    don't work you muscles twice a week.. Try one a week.. don't think a muscle can heal it self in 2-3 days

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i'v been told by the persnonal trainners at my Gym to wait 3 days before you work the same muscle. this is very wise when it comes to Bis considering they are way over trained by evreyone.

Thread Information