AeRoFoRcE is offline New Member

Unhappy New Guy looking for help!?!?!

Hey everyone. I am 20 years old, 6' 275lbs with a lot of body fat. I used to lift every day for about a year and a half and was looking very good.

I had lost all the weight I wanted and was seeing the results I was looking for. Then all my friends went to college and I had no one to go to the gym with and I got a desk job and school, so, I stopped working out. I gained all the weight back plus some and I am looking to change all that again.

I am looking to transform my body in the next few months and lose alot of the excess fat. I currently have clenbuterol , equipoise , and winstrol depot. Can someone help me with a workout routine with these supplements? I'm not sure if some workout routines will work better than others. Also, stacking. How much and how often? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    You quit training and now your gona go right back into it on juice ??? .

well not really. I have been lifting on my own for about a month now. Just wanna get those results quicker than I did last time when I took nothing. Any advice?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The quick way is not the best way .....DONT DO IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE DO IT FOR YOUR SELF.......

I am doing it for myself. I am tired of the way I look now. I need to change. I have no self esteem anymore

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Self-esteem wont be found in a syringe. Sorry to be harsh. If you have trained in the past, you will get back to where you were pretty quick. Not overnight, but quick. Just get back to training regularly and self-esteem will come back. Enjoy the journey and take it one day at a time.

well in that case can someone help me out with a workout? how much cardio should I be doing to but fat but bulk up in muscle? How many reps?

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    IMHO I think that you need to start by enduring hard training and a lot of discipline with your nutrition before you go to the chemical help, I think you have to earn that right first. The next step ('roids) takes even more discipline and knowledge). Just keep training and make sure you are capable of doing in on your own first, then go for the needle. Remember these are "performance enhancer substances", first you have to perform.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Originally posted by Wrathchild
    Remember these are "performance enhancer substances", first you have to perform.
    Man, that's a great line.

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    BTW I'm not preaching "narural bs" I just think that you have good potential (you're a big boy) and should try to adquire more knowledge about training, nutrition, and about your body's response before you try AAS. What's your split? Frequency of training? Meals? etc.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by llbeastcd

Man, that's a great line.

I TOTALLY AGREE. Very nice line....

Thread Information