1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

cardio with my tren and prop

Hey guys, i posted in the steroid questions that i'm about to start a 12 weeker of 75mg of tren eod and 100 eod of prop. My question here is about cardio. i've busted my ass in the last month and probably gotten myself down to around 12 percent body fat with the right diet and running for 20 minutes in the morning 4-5 times a week. My goal of this cycle is lean mass, so my question i guess is what do i do with the cardio, do i need to take it down to maybe 1-2 days a week or keep it the same? any suggestions are appreciated!

p.s. i'll be posting b4 and after pics very soon!!

someday is offline Member
    I'd definatly keep doing it a few days a week. Its not gonna kill your bulking and itll help keep the most important muscle you have in shape...Your HEART.

J ROCK is offline New Member
    DO it 4-5 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach 30-40min is enough you wont lose any mass you will just gain lean muscle You'll look really hard and vascular

Ps. Fina , test your gonna love it nothing better Imo
    eat clean and lots of protien

cleverlandshark2001 is offline Junior Member
    Do you experience any bad sides adding Test to Tren ? I always here that Tren increases your chances of getting bitch tits/lactation, and that Test makes it official.

J ROCK is offline New Member
    No your info is wrong test and tren will not give you bitch tits if you take the proper measurment to stop it like novla and bromo

just take 20mg novla a day
    and 2.5mg bromo a day once in morning and night split in half

Thanx J rock, i'm really lookin forward to this cycle. Everyone says fina is just the s*** so i hope to see some awesome gains........PEACE

scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Cardio

Doing cardio while trying to bulk can cause a couple of issues. Number 1, when doing high intensity cardio Type I muscle fibers will not grow, however Type II (the most important) will still retain their growth. Number 2, doing cardio will lessen your calorie count so if you are trying to gain weight this could be an issue. I would recommend performing cardio in the morning at around 60-70% of your target heart rate for a long duration (45-60min). THe addition of a fat burning stack (make sure it has caffeine) will help in the burning of stored fat. If you use creatine you must then increase you H20 to supplement the diuretic affect of caffeine. This will burn primarily fat as your main fuel source during cardio while still not burning as many calories as you would at 30 minutes of cardio at 80-85% of your THR. It is also imporant to note that high intensity cardio could dip into your blood and muscle glucose levels, therefore slightly imparing your cardio.

Well my goal is not to bulk on this cycle, i'm attempting to lose a little bf and gain nothing but lean mass but yea, my cardio is right on track with what you said. I am on an eca stack as well so that will help during this cycle, but i will definitely be posting b4 and after picks as soon as the rest of our kits come in and i start..........thanx for the help bros

Thread Information