temperoath is offline Junior Member

few questions/comments

I've been wondering about a few things, and I've been wanting to see what ya'll have to say, so lets see some feedback!

First off, I love lifting/cardio/dieting...its a huge part of my life, but I'm aggravated about a few things.

1. Im really small boned...(sorry ass genetics). My wrists are pushing 6 1/2 inches, with tiny forearms to back it. Even though I've come along way for being naturally small ( now 168 @ 5'10" ). For those of you small boned bros..what have you done to build those forearms and calves.

2. My calves seem to not grow....just get cut. I can't seem to get that diamond shape out from the sides of my calves...they just stay flat and get cut in the rear. What do you guys recommend for this?

3. The only thing I have going for me genetically are my traps...and an awesome bicep peak. I know that genetics play a huge role in bicep development, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do exercise wise to attempt to develop my lower bicep. It seems like all my muscle bulks in the center of my bicep, and unless I walk around flexing 24/7, I look like a beatch!

4. Lastly, my triceps...like my biceps...tend to grow towards the top/middle of my arm....how can I target the lower/whole tricep to get the "bowed" look when they're relaxed.

Thanks for all the help and advice!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Squat/Bench/Deadlift...food and time. How old are you and how long have you been working out.

2. I had really skinny calves and just been hammering them for years now. Heavy drop sets on the standing. Also on the seated put 10, 10lb plates and do a drop set down to 1. Do 10 reps, strip a 10lb, do 10 more, strip another 10lb, ect...

3 & 4 not sure...

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Thanks...I'm 21, been lifting for about 3 years steadily and off and on through high school. I made good gains for about the first 2 years. Now, I'm not getting any stronger, nor am I making any size gains. I workout like I should, and I know I'm not over-working. Im just stuck.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    check out www.t-mag.com and run a search on Ian King's Guide to Massive Arms. King is a well known strength coach and his workouts are not only very different, but also very effective. they can be difficult to understand, but if you dont know what type of exercise he is referring to you can run a search on it within the same site.

Thread Information