Thread: Cardio

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

Angry Cardio

Ive been doing cardio on a empty stomach. everyday for about 3 weeks. 30 mins moderate intensity. Running on Treadmil. I can seem to loose weight. or anything. NO fat nuttin. im f**Ken pissed. im 5'11 200lbs 19%bf. Can some one help me plz?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    When it comes down to it, cardio and drugs mean very little unless you are in caloric deficit. make absolutely sure that you are living on fewer calories than you need to maintain youre bodyweight. If you are not losing weight, you are eating too much.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro dont run do a speed walk for cardio and make sure your around 65-70% of your max heart rate for fat burn... anymore than that and it burns muscle for energy

AJS
    Im currently on a Low Carb Diet. I have like 30g carbs a day, 215g protien, and like 50g of fat. Im trying to eat lean as possible. Chugging water like nothing. using no drugs. natural. But fine, ill try speed walkin..

ephedrine maybe?

MachZ is offline Member
    L.I. Cardio like Jackman said, try going to 45mins ED and see if thats the change needed to melt the bf.
    ECA stack 30mins prior to cardio is another option that you can include as well.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Not really read up on it but if you go low carb you should be going into ketosis and burning fat. Are you sure you are eating 30?
    Maybe lower the carbs to twenty or less....

Second of all at those macros, you are taking in 1500 calories roughly, so you SHOULD definitely be losing weight(be it fat or muscle, I'd say fat mostly because you claim to be 19%) since your maintainace value is roughly 3000(200X15) and 1500 calories is a big calorie deficit....

Perhaps you have an ultra slow thyroid...Check with your doc and have him prescribe you something or just make an ECA stack with 1 tablet each of Bronkaid, No-Doze, and Aspirin(baby or normal, the jury is out). See if taking that 30 minutes prior to cardio helps. I think when you first start out, if you havent ever done cardio, 30 mins 3-5 times should be sufficient at your point. As you stall out make it more frequent or up the amount of time....

Quote Originally Posted by AJS
    Im currently on a Low Carb Diet. I have like 30g carbs a day, 215g protien, and like 50g of fat. Im trying to eat lean as possible. Chugging water like nothing. using no drugs. natural. But fine, ill try speed walkin..

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    How long have you been working out(cardio) intensley? Remember these things do not happen over night like most people would like them too. It maybe that you are losing BF while gianing muscle so your body weight might stay about the same for a sort time. ask someone that has not seen you in a long time how they think your apperance has changed. they maybe able to see results where you can not.

Jackman is offline Banned
    still 3 weeks he should see somthing.... go for 2 pounds a week is sake way without loosing muscle.... like i said try keeping your heart rate at 65% . get one of those watches that measure your heart rate.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Up your time on the threadmill, 60-90 minutes.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio at 70% heart rate (200 - age * .7 = target heart rate) for 45 minutes a day on empty stomach up your fat intake to at lease double that your eating. separate your meals into at lease 6 meals daily the carb intake seems good even tho im not a huge fan of atkins type diets. shoot for a 300-500 calorie defecite in your diet. if you dont know how to calculate it use the Harris-Benedict Formula. If you want an easy way to calorie count check out www.fitday.com .. just my two cent..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You nedd to up the intesity and lower the cals bro. How may cals are you taking in? You should be burning fat at rest if your in ketosis. Are you sure about your carbs, good way to find out is to go the drug store and buy some ketostix, and find out what your ketones look like

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    some deiters make a mistake of eating to little..... if your bodyu is used to eating say 5000 cals a day with 50% coming from carbs then u drop to 2000 cals with 30grams of carbs your body will go into shock and possibly burn muscle for fuel and not fat at all..... thats the way my body operates......... i have found diets are better when down slowly..

AJS
    thanks alot for the info, highly appreciate. I just got about 12 Xenadrines (with ephedra) capsules from my friend. Thats all he had. I'm gonna try these like you said 30 mins before cardio. And yeah, I asked one of my buddys i have seen for a while. He was like man you look like you lost weight/fat. Im like huh, I did. lol. But i guess i did I dunno. very confusing. I have to go to this party in exactly 6.5 weeks. I need to loose as much as fat/weight possible. Even if i have to loose SOME muscle, I know i sound craZy guys. but, i gotto do this. My goal is 185lbs. Lets see, where this takes..thanks though!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    what part of ny you from bro? im from queens..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    all i can say is that with 50g of fat per day you are NOT in ketosis, which requires 70% of calories coming from FAT intake. also, dont rely too much on xenadrine or any artificial stimulant. granted i do use it before my cardio sessions, i still could do without and use it only to enhance not substitute anything.

AJS
    I use to live in brooklyn, jus moved to Longisland about a year ago. oh yeah qnz thas cool, i go there alot. jackson heights, richmond hill, Jamaica..u know..

Thread Information