will86 is offline Banned

my resting heart rate

so i wake up 30 minutes prior to doing cardio to take my ECA stack, i hop back in bed to relax, but not sleep. I start to take my heart rate and amazingly, its 44-45 beats per minute! Now i've only done AM cardio for maybe a week and a half with 3 days off and can cardio affect you that rapidly?

Jackman is offline Banned
    well what was it before.... big part missing here

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    44-45 beats per second.. either your in an INSANE cardiovasular shake or you have an elarged heart which is a really terrible medical condition.. chances are you took the reading wrong.. after ECA your heart rate should be soemthing above 100 or around there..

will86 is offline Banned
    I doubt i took the reading wrong, i checked both my wrist and neck twice cause i was in such disbelief. I actually took the reading right after i downed the ECA so no problems there, but, i just took another serving of ECA about 45 minutes ago and my heartrate is beating at 57 beats per minute??

Before doing all the cardio i used ot have a resting heartrate of 60-62.

EDIT- Either way, i am in a unhealty state right?
    Last edited by will86; 02-29-2004 at 03:12 PM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I find it very difficult to believe your resting heart rate is 57 after taking the ECA stack..It actually concerns me a little bit..I don't think that short of a period doing cardio would have had that dramatic of an effect on your heart rate..How are you checking your pulse and for what length of time?

Doc M

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    you do no that you count your beats for ten second and multipy by 6 right..? and chances are they are so quickly in repitition that 2 sound like one.. cause 57 beats you should see a dr..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea in the morning after ECA my HR is at 75 - 80 bpm and just by walking to my fitness facility two minutes away it jumps to 110 quickly....definitely make sure you are taking your reading correctly.

will86 is offline Banned
    I am positive i am reading it correctly. I put my 2 fingers on my neck and count for a whole minute. Should i go easy on the cardio for now?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    go get it checked by a proffessinal

Thread Information