Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member

Q'n on Muscle tear; do u grow????

Everyone knows that to bulk up u go heavy, and to build muscle the torn fibers must repair HENCE; GAINS.

My q'n is, when i do heavy on my Biceps escpecially and some other body parts, the next day i can never get that really tight ripped feeling in the muscle, does that mean that i havnt shredded it, so it wont grow back because my arms are embarrassing and i think this is the case. PLUS, i am really strict on form so that shouldnt be a prob..
    Its been bugging me for ages can some1 shed soem light......??

thanx

22 6'1 101 KG, training 1.6 years no juicing... yet`
    Last edited by Royal_Mako_Rumble; 03-01-2004 at 12:26 AM.

Come on people, its a very important question someone has knowledge of it. Do u.....????

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i've read that going heavy actually benefits more for muscle density and hardness and to build you want to do more reps like 10....i got this information from www.t-mag.com in an article about "German Volume Training 2000" run a search on that site and lemme know what you think.

Hey BIGSD, that sites down at the moment, but im onto it as soon as its up!! thanx for the help`

allsaucedup is offline Member
    not sure what your workout looks like but i started realy noticing a difference in my arms when i gave them there own day in the gym. Its like working them twice a week. on bi/tri/forear day i usually hit the bi's first with seated preachers as much weight as i can do for 8-10 reps on each set NO PYRAMID. also dont neglect the tri's the are what make your arms look big. i always start tri's with close grip bench and then very it up after that. again 8-10 reps heavy as you can you might need a spot on these. i have crazy gains with this workout and i an natural right now.

All sauced up, but do u get that ripped tight feeling the next day that takes a couple of days to go away.. You know what im talking about..`???

Hey BIG Sd, i checked that site, but it couldnt help me..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Mako_Rumble
    All sauced up, but do u get that ripped tight feeling the next day that takes a couple of days to go away.. You know what im talking about..`???
    I use long negatives to really stimulate my muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I use long negatives to really stimulate my muscles.
    Yeah Dark side i think ur right, i think negatives are the KEY for ripping, quote "the concentric is the primer and the eccentric is the builder" movement. I'll give it a try thanx

SylvesterStaclone is offline New Member
    Good call... negatives shread the muscle like no other, but you need a training partner to do em. Flying solo and dont feel like you hit your bi's hard enough, try a ten set ten rep approach.

It may seem like you arent getting any where, just give it some time soon you'll be beating Arnold in arm wrestling.

In regards to m y topic, i quote someone say, "It doesnt matter if the next day u dont feel sore or shredded as long as ur weights are increasing".

Is that true, because i cant see how ur destroying ur muscle in order to grow if it dont hurt the next day..?

anyone know anything bout this....

GetMeRipped is offline Banned
    When you bulk up it's all about getting your strength and weightgain up there. But reps of 10-12 while cutting really makes the muscles grow and it brings out definition. So to sum it up its kindof like this.

Bulking=Strength and weightgain. Reps of 6,4,2
    Cutting=Muscle and definition. Reps of 12,10,8

This is just what I would do, and how I see things work. Everyones body acts differently to new things, but give it a shot.

GetMeRipped is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Mako_Rumble
    In regards to m y topic, i quote someone say, "It doesnt matter if the next day u dont feel sore or shredded as long as ur weights are increasing".

Is that true, because i cant see how ur destroying ur muscle in order to grow if it dont hurt the next day..?

anyone know anything bout this....

You could possibly be overtraining bro..never know. Can you show us what your current routine looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeRipped
    You could possibly be overtraining bro..never know. Can you show us what your current routine looks like?
    You could be right GMR` overtraining me be.. heres my routine;

DC training: Tues, PECS DELTS TRIES BACK
    Thurs, BIES FORARMS LEGS

All of them have a ONE working set of 15-18 reps, with rest pause. As DC recommends. I dont think im overtraining, anyway what are signs of overtraining???

Thread Information