Thread: Cardio

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

Cardio

I been reading around the way i use to do cardio was 45min pretty fast jog on the bike eliptical and mill

but now i am researching and thinking of going 15-30 MIN reaL HIGH INTENSITY

so today 4 the first day i went to the track sprinted the straight aways walked the turns for 20min and wow............i was hurting

i am reading and the purpose of this is to speed up metabolism by increasing intensity with a slow break and then bringing the intensity back up.......

instead of 7 days a week ill do three till i hit a peak then ill up

why i am here chris acetos champioship BB anybody ever read sick book

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I try to incorporate anaerobic interval exercises into my training at least twice a week. I usually run 30s sprints followed by a 90s fast paced walk or a light jog. The seem to be working very well for me especially since I tend to always loose mass in my legs when I beat the longer duration cardio to the ground.

usuaL is this all year round,bulk or cut

im cutting now and i did 20min sprints on 1/4 mile track walked the turns and sprinted the straight ways and let me tell u.........................didnt really sweat but my heart was racing

this was my first day doing it so i am gonna gradually get my self to tthe point were there easy as pie

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Cutting, cardio is everday except Sunday first thing in the morning on an empty tank.
    When bulking I walk at a fast pace on an incline for 20 mins following the weights. I usually lift three days a week at throw in an extra day or two of anaerobic interval training (sprints).

Keep in mind, the most important part of sprinting is the rest in between runs. Interval sprints in a 3 to 1 ratio. So for every 30seconds or so you sprint...make sure to walk 90 seconds in between sets. Thats when the real fat burning takes place.

So when cutting do my cardio in the morn like i have been on an empty tank 45min build a nice sweat....also 1-3 days try to hit the sprints as u said

Bulking Just do cardio as u see ur bf raising

This seem logiacal

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    interval training has also been shown to be more beneficial to the cardiovascular system than uniform-paced training.

Thread Information