Thread: The pump

Fuller is offline Associate Member

The pump

Since starting my first cycle i can see a greater pump. While this is normal, is it like looking into a crystal ball? Meaning will that "pump" eventually be what my muscles look like in a short period of time?? Is there a formulla for the pump?? Thanks Fuller

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    No, without the water retention and increased blood pressure you will not get the same look, even if you gain a lot of weight. You won't get it as easily anyway. I get a great pump from doing high rep sets and lots of volume. But working out like that is worthless for me in terms of gains.

However, you will gain a fair amount of new muscle if you are eating in surplus and sleeping well. Hope you took before pictures bro, I'm still amazed when I look at mine.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    No, without the water retention and increased blood pressure you will not get the same look, even if you gain a lot of weight. You won't get it as easily anyway. I get a great pump from doing high rep sets and lots of volume. But working out like that is worthless for me in terms of gains.

However, you will gain a fair amount of new muscle if you are eating in surplus and sleeping well. Hope you took before pictures bro, I'm still amazed when I look at mine.

Thanks for the input, bro. I did in deed take b4 and i also took em three weekss into my cycle. I have them posted on the members pics section. If you would like to send me yours i would love to see them. Fuller

Thread Information