Thread: Biceps

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

Biceps

i have a problem. my right bicep is stronger and has more of a peak than my left but when my arms are to the side and arent flexed my left one looks bigger even my brother has noticed it. ne idea's on what i could do to equal them out? thanks

LM1332 Guest
    do an extra rep or two and on every excersise. For example youll be doing 10 reps on your right do 12 or 11 on your left. And another problem that i am thinking of is that you dont have a proper form. As for peaks its genetics muscle will never look the same no matter how hard you try

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i kno my form is very good it even gets me mad when i see people using crapy form in the gym so i make sure im doing it right, i also have my training partner watch for it. what exercises do u recomend for making my right bicep look fuller when not flexed? im not to concerned with the strength diffrence cuz it's not that much. it just realy gets me mad when i see them in the mirror. thanks

LM1332 Guest
    concentration curlz and when you lift the weight up at the top flex and hold for a couple of seconds. Hammer Curlz develope the overol shape of the bi's as well

Thread Information