Swellin Guest

Based on my reading here, I tried a new arm workout.

Holy cow! My arms still hurt from Wednesday. I have not been able to make my biceps sore for months.

I read some threads about arm growth and also the thread about your favorite biceps excersises.

After a shot of prop in the bis, I went to the gym and warmed up with some light alternating curls...2 sets 30 reps.

I then went to the barbell curls.
    10 sets of 10

Never tried that one before...it is insane!!!! I started by increasing the weight and then dropping the weight to keep very strict form. I could barely even feel my arms around set number 8.

Next, hammer curls...4 sets of increasinglyheavy weight. Let me just say that 5 pounds is heavy after doing the 10x10 barbell curls.

Last, 2 sets of overhead bicep cable curls...1 arm at the time for focus.

I couldn't even hold my cell phone the next day...my arm would cramp almost instantly.

Thanks to all of you for the threads that helped!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    DAng, sounds like fun.. i think im gonna try this one..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I tried the 10 X 10 the other day s as well it was nuts, Ive never had my arms hurt that much. My biceps felt like they were going to burst out of my skin.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You done 16 sets for your biceps ?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    hey if ur not on a cycle ur going to kill ur gains thru over training.. even if ur cycling i wouldn't do that routine very often... i stick to 9 heavy set for bis and 9 heavy for tries.. no need to do anymore if you do them with good form and you go to absolute failure.. every now and then i'll throw in some supersets or extra sets

Swellin Guest
    I'm on a cycle right now...that was just to bash them once...no way could my arms stand that kind of abuse on a regular basis.

They hurt for days! It was pretty sweet.

Thread Information