Thread: abs workout

se11 is offline Associate Member

abs workout

whats the best type of ab workout? I've been trying a few different ones, but I'm still new so I just want to know which you think is the best type or circut

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    one day i will 4 sets of 25 crunches and the next time i lift i do 4 sets of 25 reverse cruches. . .i only do this on days i lift, and trust me its alot harder then you think

xenithon is offline Member
    IMO i think supersets are a good way to go. I am not sure about others here, but my abs get used to exercises very quickly. If I do something new one week my abs may hurt for a few days. The next time I do that exercise my abs are used to it. Also I have found if I try increase resistance too much, I lose form and the neck and back take too much strain. I find the best way to work abs for me at least is have a selection of 8-9 exercises in your arsenal. Whenever you train abs (2-3x a week) choose around 4 exercises, split into two groups of two. Do the first group, supersetting a set of the first exercise with a set of the other one. Do 2-3 supersets. Then do the other group of two in the same way. Each time you train swap things around - different exercises, reps, resistance, order etc. Keep em guessing to keep em growing

GetMeRipped is offline Banned
    Search brotha Everything works differently for everyone else. PM me and ill send ya over a d amn good routine...Can't find it right now

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    This is my current ab routine

se11 is offline Associate Member
    I've been trying alot of things, but I'm worried about not doin them correct, or wrong. i also do different things on different days. I was wondering if anyone has like a site or can really go indepth about abs. I'm really trying to build my biceps, triceps, delts, and abs now, with a little chest and back, my legs are pretty decent already, so I'm mainly focusing on those, but I'm just concerned about my ab workout, cause it seems like every other time I work them out, I'm doing something different. Does anyone have like a newbie-guide to abs or somethin? thnx

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    whats the best type of ab workout? I've been trying a few different ones, but I'm still new so I just want to know which you think is the best type or circut

IMO I don't believe in counting the reps I just count the sets so if I do 3 set of Crunches then I will do as many reps so as to feel the burn and until I can't do another rep then I will do the rest of my sets.

I will normally do abs 3 days a week even thought they heal allot quicker then other muscle's 3 is enough for me.

Anabolix2

Thread Information